Tezpur Army Rally Bharti 29 Oct to 03 Nov 2018
Tezpur Army Open Rally Bharti 2018: Tejpur Army Open Rally Bharti will be conducted from 29 Oct to 03 Nov 2018 at Tezpur. Tejpur Army Rally Bharti Online Registration, Tezpur Army Rally Bharti Admit Card, Tezpur Army Bharti Written Exam New Syllabus, Online application for Tezpur army recruitment rally, Tezpur army bharati Selection Process, Mandya Army Bharti physical standard, About Tezpur Army Recruitment Rally Schedule Information:-
Army Rally Bharti Schedule Tezpur, Assam 2018
Important Document Required for Army Recruitment: Candidates are required to bring following documents/ certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
- Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificate: Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Martic/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/ University. Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. Candidates with matric certificates from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Teshildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with photograph (Maharashtra State does not issue with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate).
- Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate issued by the Teshildar/SDM (if religion as “HINDU/ SIKH/ MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
- School Character Certificate: School character certificate issued by the School/College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate: SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidate are required to provide the following documents :-
- (a) Relationship certificate issued from respective records office only duly signed by records Officer with Personal number, Rank , Name and particular of the records officer issuing the relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
- (b) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC Certificate: NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- (a) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to
- (b) Sportsmen who have represented District at State Level and University team or regional team at District level with 1 st/2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under :-
- (i) All Senior/Junior National Championship Certificate – Respective National Federation.
- (ii) All State & Dist level Certificates – Respective State Sports Association.
- (iii) All University level Certificate – Inter University Sports Board.
- (iv) All School level certificate – All India School Games Federation.
- Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- No-judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card: Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Tezpur Army Bharti Physical Standard
- Height for Soldier Clerk, Soldier Store Keeper, Soldier GD, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 160 centimeter or 1.6 meter or 5 feet 3.3 inch.
- Height for Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant – 157 centimeter or 1.57 meter.
- Height permissible for Gurkha candidates for all categories is 157 Cms.
- Weight for all above categories should be 48 Kg.
- Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters.
- Education Qualification Soldier GD: Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions.
- Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
- Additional Subjects Sol GD: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
- Education Boards Grading System Sol GD: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
- Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% marks in individual subjects is mandatory.
- Soldier Tradesmen: 10th Simple Pass/ 8th class pass for few trades. 8th class documents/ transfer certificate must be countersigned by the District Education Officer.
- Soldier Clerk/SKT: Minimum 10+2/equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards/Intermediate Institution recognized for enrollment. The candidate should have studied and passed English and Math/Accounts/Book Keeping at 10th or 12th level. Even if candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
For More information Click Here