Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally In Arunachal Pradesh 2018
Fill Online application form for ARO Jorhat Bharti Rally 2018 and attend bharti rally district wise. Likabali Bharti Rally 2018 Date schedule related information is updated here. Army officer recruiting board Jorhat released a notification for the Arunachal Pradesh candidates. All interested and eligible candidates of this state can apply for this upcoming bharti rally. Candidates need first check their district wise bharti and then apply for this rally. Board announce online application and online form submission last date. Board also decide the Bharti Rally place and venue for all district of the AP.Attend the Bharti rally on your district date and apply for eligible post. All candidates whose done their 10th and 12th class education, they all are eligible for this upcoming bharti rally in February 2018. The bharti rally date is schedule between 2 February 2018 to 8 February 2018. All candidates need to fill their online application form and the form submission starting date is 3 December 2017 to 17 January 2018.
After 17 January, candidates forms will not be accepted, so be sure submit your form before this date. One more important information is that you need to select a valid post category and after submit the form, post category will not change at Bharti Rally day. So be sure which category you want to apply for Join Indian Army.
Online registration for this bharti rally is compulsory for all candidates of AP State. You need to visit official website of the board for fill the online application form. Now the form submission process is start and you all need to fill the form with right details. In this article we update the Bharti Rally venue and ARO Jorhat Bharti Rally 2018 Date District Wise.
Indian Army Bharti Rally In Arunachal Pradesh 2018 – ARO Jorhat District Wise Date Schedule
All candidates need to check here right information about the Bharti Rally date. This vacancy is for General Duty, Clerk, SKT, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesman and Nursing Assistant candidates. Check below the eligibility criteria and selection process details for join the rally.
Arunachal Pradesh is a state of India and in AP State their are 26 districts. All districts Bharti rally main ARO Zone is Jorhat. Jorhat ARO conduct maximum bharti rally in Arunachal Pradesh State. First check your Category, Age, Height, Weight, Educational qualification and then apply for any post of the Bharti Rally. Remeber you can apply only one post.
All candidates who are under UHQ quota and have NCC and other certificates, they will get some relaxation in the Bharti Rally. All candidates, who are player and play for national, state, district and collage level and have a certificate of the sports. They will get bonus marks in their total marks.
So it is good news for all those candidates who are player and have a NCC certificates. If you have a certificate then bring that certificate with your original documents. So now check Arunachal Pradesh Army Bharti 2018 Date schedule.
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- State:- AP (Arunachal Pradesh)
- ARO Zone:- Jorhat
- Post/Trades:- GD, Clerk,SKT,Soldier Technical, Tradesman & NA
- District:- All district
- Online Form Starting date:- 3 December 2017
- Online Form Last Date:- 17 January 2018
- Admit Card:- After 17th January
- Bharti Date:- 2 Feb 2018 to 8 Feb 2018
- Bharti Venue:- Likabali Arunachal Pradesh
Jorhat District Wise Bharti Date Schedule 2018:-
- 5 Feb 2018 – Lohit,Namsai,Diband,Valley,Lower Diband Valley,Longding,Tirap, Changlang and Anjaw.
- 6 Feb 2018 – Siang,East Siang,Upper Siang,West Siang,Kra Daadi,Lower Subansiri,Upper Subansiri,Kurung Kumey,Papumpare and Naharlagun.
- 7 Feb 2018 – East Kameng,West Kameng and Tawang
- 8 Feb 2018 – Medical Examination
Indian Army Rally In Jorhat Likabali AP 2018 Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit:-
- GD:- 17 ½ to 21 Years and born between 01 October 1996 to 01 April 2000.
- Clerk/SKT, Tradesman, Soldier Technical and :- 17 ½ to 23 years and born between 01 October 1994 to 01 April 2000.
- Sol GD, Tradesman, Clerk/SKT:- 160 Cm
- Soldier Technical and NA:- 157 cm
All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 48 kg.
Chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all candidates.
5. Education Qualification:-
- Soldier GD:- 10th pass with 33% marks in each subjects and 45% aggregate marks. No percentage required for 12th pass candidates.
- Soldier Tradesman:- 8th Pass
- Clerk/SKT:- 12th pass with 60% aggregate and 50 % marks in each subjects.
- Sol NA:- 12th pass with Physics, chemistry and maths. Also have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subjects.
- Sol Technical:- 12th pass with PCB and English. Also have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subjects.
6. Physical Fitness Test:-
(a). 1.6 Km Running:-
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups:-
- 10 pull ups:- 40 marks
- 9 pull ups:- 33 marks
- 8 pull ups:- 27 marks
- 7 pull ups:- 21 marks
(c). Balance:- Qualify.
(d). 9 Fit Ditch:- Qualify.
7. Required Documents:-
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC)
- Indian Gorkha Certificate (For Indian Gorkha)
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if have)
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card
ARO Jorhat Bharti Rally 2018 – Important Notification
Candidates will be selected on the bases of Physical, Medical and Written exam. All candidates who will qualify these all phases will be selected for the Bharti Rally. The final phase of the exam will be based on the Merit List. Merit list will be prepared on the bases of all three phases of the Bharti Rally.
So prepare very well for all rounds of selection process, if you get maximum marks in all rounds then your selection is 100% secure. All candidates who comes under the uhq quota they need to check here their marking scheme and relaxation in the height, weight and chest.
Best of luck to all of you, Jai Hind.