Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Ambala Cantt. (Haryana) is going to Host an Open Recruitment Rally (Bharti) at Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, Ambala from 04 April to 13 April 2018. Interested Men Candidates from Chandigarh, Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula and Yamunanagar of Haryana State who would like to participating in Recruitment Rally of ARO Ambala Cantt for Joining Indian Army as a Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk/ SKT Posts can Apply Online between 09 February 2018 to 25 March 2018 at Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ More Information About Educational Qualifications, Physical Eligibility, and Age Limit are Given Below.
Host ARO – Ambala Cantt. (Haryana)
District Covered:- Chandigarh, Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula and Yamunanagar.
Rally Venue:- MM University, Mullana, Ambala (Haryana)
Name of The Posts:- 1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier SKT / Clerks
Educational Qualification:- 1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants Should Have Passed 10th class with 45% marks Aggregate and 33% Marks in each subject. from A recognized Board in India.
(ii). No Stipulation of percentage is required if Candidates have higher Qualification i.e 12th and above.
(iii). Gorkha Candidates should have simple 10th Pass.
2. Soldier SKT/Clerk:- Candidates Should have Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) examination in Any Stream with 60% marks aggregate and 50% marks in each subject.
Physical Requirement:- 1. Height:- (i) Minimum Height for Soldier SKT/Clerk Posts is 162 cms.
(ii) Minimum Height for Soldier GD Post is 170 cms.
(iii) Minimum Height for Gorkha Candidates is 157 cms.
2. Chest:- Chest should be minimum 77 cms for All Posts with expansion of 05 cms.
3. Weight:- Weight should be minimum 48 kg for Gorkha And Minimum 50 kg for All Other Candidates.
Age Criteria:- As On 01 October 2018
1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants should be between 17.5 to 21 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
2. Soldier Clerk:- Candidates should be between 17.5 to 23 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Dates To Remember:-
Online Application Starts On – 09 February 2018
Last Date for Apply Online – 25 March 2018
Rally Dates – From 04 April 2018 to 13 April 2018
Admit Card Available from 27 March 2018
The Detailed Day wise Rally Program will be Published in News Paper after 27 March 2018 by Army Recruitment Office (ARO) Ambala Cantt. (Haryana) and also will be available On the Admit Card.
Important Note:- 1. Only Un-married Men Candidates are eligible and Online Registration are mandatory for All Candidates to Participating in Recruitment Rally.
2. Only Those Candidates will be allowed to Participate in Recruitment Rally who have A Valid Admit Card.
3. Admit Cards will be available on official Portal of Join Indian Army from 27 March 2018. Candidates must be Take a Printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from “Laser Printer” Only.
4. Date of Reporting at Rally Venue will be mentioned on The Admit Card and Candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card & Application at Rally Venue.
5. All Candidates will paste a Passport size Photograph on the Top right hand corner of the admit card and self attest it.
6. Candidates should be bring A Photocopy of Aadhar Card and PAN Card alongwith admit card.
How To Apply:- Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from 09 February 2018 to 25 March 2018 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted).