ARO Jorhat Army Rally Bharti 2018-2019 Age, Height, Weight, Chest, Education, Physical, Medical, Exam
ARO Jorhat Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Dec 2018/Jan 2019: ARO Johat Army Rally Bharti Jairampur, West and East Siang, Dibang, Valley, Lohit, Tirap, Changland, Lower Subansiri, Upper Subansiri, Tawang, East Kameng, West Kameng, Upper Siang, Kurung Kamang, Papumpare, Anjan Hawai and Lower Dibang Valley, Jorhat district of Arunachal Prandesh and Tinsukia, Sibsagar, Dhemaji, North Lakhimpur, Dibrugarh, Golaghat and Karbi Anglong of ASSAM State. Eligibility criteria age, height, weight, chest, qualification details are given below :
Eligibility Condition Army Recruitment Arunchal Pradesh and Assam Army Bharti
- Age for Soldier General Duty : 17 ½ to 21 years.
- Age for Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
- Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
- Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
- Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
- Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
- Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
- Height for Soldier Clerk, Soldier Store Keeper, Soldier GD, Soldier Tradesman, JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) and Havildar Education category – 160 centimeter.
- Height for Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant – 157 centimeter or 1.57 meter.
- Height for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher – 160 centimeter or 1.60 meter.
- Height for TA – 160 cm.
Weight for all above categories should be 48 Kg.
Chest should be minimum 77 to 82 centimeters (5 cm chest expansion is require).
Relaxation in Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Soldier GD / SHGD
- 10th / Matric / SSLC/ High School pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and not less than 33% marks in each subject.
- In case the candidate is Intermediate/HSC/12th class pass / Graduate, then there is no requirement of minimum percentage for Class 10th. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% marks in individual subjects is mandatory.
- Note : 33 % is not applicable for additional / optional subjects.
- 10+2/Intermediate/HSC exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% Marks / C2 Grade in aggregate (of all subjects).
- 10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognized institute.
Soldier Nursing Assistant
12th pass/10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary with Physics Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
12th pass/Intermediate/Higher Secondary Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
10th Class pass (Simple Pass) and for few trades 8th pass.
Havildar Education Group X
MA/MSc/MCA or BA/BSc/BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed.
Havildar Education Group Y
BA/BSc/BCA/B Sc (IT) (without B Ed).
Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers)
BA/BSc with Maths and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher
Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
- 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run
PFT Timing and Marks
Physical Fitness Test: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
- Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
- Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds – 48 Marks
Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
- 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
Balance (Zig Zag)
No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
9 Feet Ditch
No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
ARO Jorahat Army Recruitment Rally Program 2018-2019 (Tentative)
Likabali Army Recruitment Rally Program
Arunachal Pradesh/Assam, ARO Jorahat Army Recruitment Rally Bharati 2018(Tentative)
Mariani Assam Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen
Army, Police, Railway Bharti Program 2018-2019