- 1 Gorkha Rifle Open Bharti
- 1.1 How To Join Indian Army After 12th Class 2018 – Science, Arts, Commerce ~ Join Indian Army
- 1.2 Gorkha Regiment Recruitment 2018 – 19 – Gorkha Rifle Open Bharti Rally Schedule / Dates
- 1.3 Gorkha Rifle Open Bharti Rally Schedule / Dates 2018
- 1.4 Gorkha Regiment Eligibility Criteria For GD Clerk Post
- 1.5 Gorkha Regiment Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
Gorkha Rifle Open Bharti
Gorkha Regiment Recruitment 2018:- Apply online for Indian Army Gorkha Bharti Rally 2018 and check the Gorkha Rifle Recruitment 2018 – 19 Open Rally Bharti Schedule / place For GD Clerk Tradesman post. Indian Army is considered to be among the 3rd largest military service sector among other super power that serve the Indian democracy. The Indian Army is a huge force of different corps of regiment with their different regimental center and among these regiments falls one of the feared and bravest regiment known as the Gorkha Rifles.The Gorkha regiment or the rifles are among the regiments who have served the Indian sub continent form the days of the East India Company. The Gorkha regiment was formed in the 24th day of April 1815.It is one of the most decorated regiments serving under the Indian military.
The Gorkha Regiment was formed during the pre independence phase of the Indian democracy where the total number of 11 different regiments of Gorkha Rifles was established.The Gorkha regiment is also regarded as one of the oldest serving regiment among the other Indian Army regiments..The regiment is more than 200 years old,serving the nation with honor and bravery.Fill online application for Gorkha Open Rally Bharti 2018 and apply for GD Clerk Post.
The existence of the Gorkha Rifles was inspired by the bravery,loyalty and their patriotism towards ones nation which led the formation of the Gorkha rifles of the Indian Army.The fearsome battalion of the Gorkha regiments have been inspiring that world with the part it played for the alliance powers during the both World Wars where the bravery of the Gorkha regiment flooded the world.
During the per independence phase of India there were various regiments of the Gorkha Rifles that served the East India Company throughout te domestics as well as the foreign tensions that flooded the nation.
Gorkha Regiment Recruitment 2018 – 19 – Gorkha Rifle Open Bharti Rally Schedule / Dates
However the Gorkha Rifles of the Indian Army have been a absolute asset for the Indian democracy due to the role of the Gorkha Rifles in major operations of the nation and for the immense affects on the major wars fought by the Indian Army such as the Kargil war,the battle of Sylhet. Under the wings of the Indian Army the Gorkha Rifles have served in different field of their service such as in UN peace keeping mission in Lebanon.
However after the independence of the Indian nation the Gorkha rifles were then a part of the treaty where the British East India Co. retained the total number of 4 regiments of Gorkha rifles such as ;2/GR,10/GR,6/GR and 7/GR respectively.
The remaining Gorkha rifles were retained by the Indian government were the 1/GR,3/GR,4/GR,5/GR,8/GR,and 9/GR. Gorkha rifles have been or is one of the badass military assets of the Indian Army that serves the nation.
The recruitment of the new service men for the Gorkhs rifles is conducted often but the venues for the recruitment procedure are selected according to the regimental center of the particular regiment. However the recruitment for the new cadets are of huge number as the number of vacancies available in the different Gorkha rifles.
GRD Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally 2018:-
- Online Form Start Date:- 8 March 2018
- Last Date:- 12 May 2018
- Rally Date:- 22 and 23 May 2018
- Bharti Venue:- GRD Ghoom Rally Ground
- Official PDF:- click here
Gorkha Rifle Open Bharti Rally Schedule / Dates 2018
One of the common procedure for the recruitment of new cadets for the Gorkha rifles are conducted through the rally by the Indian Army for the Gorkha bharti where there are numerous candidates who apply for the recruitment.
These Gorkha bharti rallies takes place mainly in the states of Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Sikkim and Kolkata. Check Gorkha Regiment Recruitment 2018 Bharti Schedule, Dates and Venue.
The recruitment procedure fot the Gorkha regiment is believed to be a tough one with harsh commission training before the commission of the candidate. Although the recruitment procedure is conducted by the Indian Army but is only for the sole purpose of recruitment of the new Gorkha soldiers into the regiment.
The recruitment is done with the series of process such as the written test,physical test followed by medical test of the candidate and lastly by the commission training. The recruitment is conducted according to the field of service enrolled by the candidate in the different regiment of the Gorkha Rifles. There are series of recruitment procedure and the eligibility criteria that is required for the candidate to be recruited into the regiments of the Gorkha Rifles.
The most common form of entry is through the application of the form through online source or be offline. A candidate interested to be enrolled for the recruitment into the Gorkha rifles must be eligible for the application.
The recruitment is also conducted by the Gorkha bharti rallies held in different venues where number of candidates enroll for the recruitment.
Gorkha Regiment Eligibility Criteria For GD Clerk Post
The candidates who are willing to be enrolled for the recruitment of the Gorkha regiment should have the mentioned eligibility criteria.Check given Gorkha Regiment Eligibility Criteria For GD Clerk and all posts.
1) Educational qualification:- The interested candidate must be a metric qualified or senior secondary qualification should be gained by the candidate. The required academic certificates should be provided by the candidate during the enrollment and during the recruitment procedure.
2) Age limit:-
- Minimum:17 years
- Maximum:25 years
3) Mandatory certificates:- For the enrollment into the recruitment procedure one must possess these following certificates.
- Gorkha Certificate issued by the concerned administration.
- Academic certificates such as Metric certificate,Senior secondary certificate.
- Citizenship certificate
- NOC certificate encase of any criminal records.
4) Physical Standard:-
- Height 166
- Chest 77
- Weight 48
5) Important Dates:-
- Starting Date for online Form Submission: updated soon.
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: updated soon.
- Date for Bharti Rally: updated soon.
Gorkha Regiment Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
The recruitment process for the Gorkha regiment consists of the following stages.
1) Physical test:- The physical test is one of the important phase during the recruitment process that will focus on the physical condition of the candidate. It is considered to be of the toughest leave where the focus is on the physical endurance of the candidate.
The physical test usually consists of common exercises such as running, push ups,pull ups,set ups etc.However it is a tough test to qualify for the next set of test..
2) Medical test:– The most sensitive test among all of the recruitment process is the medical test. The selected candidates are examined by the authorized military medical corps personnel to ensure the medical fitness of the candidates.The medical test consist the check up of the mental health ,the health condition of the candidate and presence for any illness within the candidate that mat hinder the candidate to full his general duty.
The medically unfit candidates are then rejected but the temporally unfit candidates can take a special review from the special military medical personnel regarding one medical issue with a reasonable charge of fee by the authority but within the given deadline by the recruiting authority.
3) Written test:- The first phase of the recruitment process is the written exams where the candidate must appear the test and clear the test to be selected for the next phase of the recruitment process.The candidate must secure the qualifying marks set by the authorities to be selected for the next stage of the recruitment.
Any candidate who fails to score the qualifying marks shall be rejected any further. The written test mainly comprises of English,Maths,General knowledge of the candidate. The candidates selected for the next stage of the recruitment are enrolled for the physical test.
4) Commission training:- The candidates selected for the final training are then posted to their respective camps to undergo the toughest test of all the commission training that takes a certain period of time to be completed.
The commission training is conducted to develop the raw assets into service men to serve the nation. Before the candidate is commissioned by the SSB, the candidate must go through series of training such as the navigation,weaponry,field training.
Although the main focus for the commission training is to prepare the candidate for the worst case scenario so the endurance training is the most important training the candidate must clear to be commission as the Gorkha rifle.
For any query regarding to the Bharti comment here and we will solve all your queries.
ARO Shimla Army Bharti 2018