Apply Online for ARO Rohtak Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2018 at Rajeev Gandhi Stadium, Rohtak (Haryana) from 03 August to 12 August 2018. Online Application are invited by Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Rohtak for upcoming Rally Bharti in August 2018 for Recruitment of Soldier General Duty & Soldier SKT/ Clerk Posts. Interested Men Candidates from Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat and Panipat District of Haryana State who have completed Required Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online between 04 June 2018 to 18 July 2018 at Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ More Information About Educational Qualifications, Physical Eligibility, and Age Limit Regarding ARO Rohtak Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2018 are Given Below.
Host ARO – Rohtak (Haryana)
District Covered:- Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat and Panipat
Rally Venue:- Rajeev Gandhi Stadium, Rohtak (Haryana)
Name of The Posts:- 1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier SKT / Clerks
Educational Qualification:- 1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants Should Have Passed 10th (Matric) with 45% Aggregate and 33% marks in each subject.
No stipulation Percentage required if candidates have higher Qualification ie. 10+2 (Intermediate) OR Above, However 33% in each subject required.
2. Soldier SKT/Clerk:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) with 60% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in Each subject.
Physical Eligibility:- 1. Height:- (i) Minimum Height Required 162 cms for Soldier Clerk Posts.
(ii) Minimum Height Required 170 cms for Soldier General Duty Posts
2. Chest:- Minimum 77 cms with expansion of 05 cms For Both Posts.
3. Weight:- Minimum 50 kg weight Required for All Posts.
Age Criteria:- As On 01 October 2018
1. Soldier GD:- Age should be between 17.5 to 21 Years. OR Born Between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
2. Soldier SKT/Clerk:- Should be between 17.5 to 23 Years. OR Born Between 01-10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Dates To Remember:-
Online Application Starts On – 04 June 2018
Last Date for Apply Online – 18 July 2018
Rally Dates – From 03 August 2018 to 12 August 2018
Admit Card Available before 15 Days of Rally Date.
Important Note:- 1. Only Un-married Men Candidates are eligible and Online Registration are mandatory for All Candidates to Participating in Recruitment Rally.
2. Only Those Candidates will be allowed to Participate in Recruitment Rally who have A Valid Admit Card.
3. Admit Cards will be available on official Portal of Join Indian Army from 19 July 2018. Candidates must be Take a Printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from “Laser Printer” Only.
4. Date of Reporting at Rally Venue will be mentioned on The Admit Card and Candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card & Application at Rally Venue.
5. All Candidates will paste a Passport size Photograph on the Top right hand corner of the admit card and self attest it.
6. Candidates should be bring A Photocopy of Aadhar Card and PAN Card alongwith admit card.
How To Apply:- Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from 04 June 2018 to 18 July 2018 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted).