NCC 45 Special Entry Scheme Army Notification: Indian army is going to publish the notification of NCC Special Entry 45 for the NCC candidates with C certificate, it is a direct SSB entry and candidates who get shortlisted will get a direct call for SSB interview.
Notification: Applications are invited from UNMARRIED male and female (including Wards of Battle Causalities of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission (Non-Technical) in the Indian Army. The course will begin in April 2019 at OTA, Chennai.
NCC 45 Special Entry Important Dates
|NCC 45 Notification Date||05 July 2018|
|NCC 45 Last Date||02 August 2018|
|NCC 45 Cut Off||50 % aggregate marks in graduation or till pre-final year.|
|NCC 45 SSB Interview Date||From Nov 2018|
|NCC 45 Merit List||March 2019|
How To Prepare for NCC 45 SSB Interview:
For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2019 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1994 and not later than 01 Jan 2000, both dates inclusive). Date of birth acceptable is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
Graduate with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in the interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
The candidate should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC and should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
Current Affairs questions will be from last 5-7 months (for AFCAT, NDA, CDS, TA)
- NCC MEN: Vacancies will be published later
- NCC Women: Vacancies will be published later
PM with NCC Cadets
How To Apply:
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in No offline applications will be accepted.
- Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Entry ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining’ the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’. After submitting click on ‘PDF’ and take out ‘two copies’ of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
The following points will be considered deeply
- Date of birth as mentioned in 10th certificate.
- The degree or provisional certificate issued by a recognized university by AIU.
- The candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in his graduation. A final year student must have scored aggregate 50% in his previous years.
- The NCC certificate must have a minimum B grade.
Opening And Closing Dates Of Application Forms – the candidates can apply for it in between 05 July 2018 – 02 Aug 2018.
Important points: Candidates appearing/ appeared for the interview of CDS entry that is SSC 109 (NT) or SSC W 23 (NT) will not be eligible for NCC 45 entry.
Read Official Notification – Will be updated on 05 July 2018
Preparation Books for NCC 45 SSB Interview: Shortlisted candidates will face the SSB interview directly, you can straight away prepare for the SSB interview, the SSB preparation will help you in NCC 45 entry.