Join Indian Army
Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Calicut is going to Host an Open Recruitment Rally (Bharti) at Vocational Higher Secondary School Mananthavady, Wayanad (Kerala) from 10 May to 20 May 2018. Interested Men Candidates from Kozhikode, Kasaragod, Kannur, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Wayanad and UT of Lakshadweep & Mahe who would like to participating in Recruitment Rally of Wayanad (Kerala) for Joining Indian Army as a Soldier General Duty, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Soldier Technical and Soldier Tradesman Posts can Apply Online between 18 March 2018 to 24 April 2018 at Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ More Information About Educational Qualifications, Physical Eligibility, and Age Limit are Given Below.
Host ARO – Calicut
District Covered:- Kozhikode, Kasaragod, Kannur, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Wayanad and UT of Lakshadweep & Mahe.
Rally Venue:- Vocational Higher Secondary School Mananthavady, Wayanad (Kerala)
Name of The Posts:- 1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier SKT / Clerks
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier Technical
5. Soldier Tradesman
Educational Qualification:- 1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants Should Have Passed 10th (Matric) with 45% Aggregate and 33% marks in each subject.
No stipulation Percentage required if candidates have higher Qualification ie. 10+2 (Intermediate) OR Above.
2. Soldier SKT/Clerk:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) with 60% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in Each subject.
3. Soldier NA:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) with 40% in Compulsory Subject (Physics Chemistry, English & Biology) and 50% Aggregate Marks.
4. Soldier Technical:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English with 50% Aggregate Marks and 40% marks in each subject.
5. Soldier Tradesman:- Candidates Should Have 8th Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce Posts and 10th Pass Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (WoodWork), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) Posts.
Physical Requirement:- 1. Height:- (i) Minimum Height for Soldier SKT/Clerk Posts is 162 cms.
(ii) Minimum Height is 166 cms for Soldier GD & Tradesman Posts.
(iii) Minimum Height is 165 cms for Soldier Technical & NA Posts.
2. Chest:- Chest should be minimum 76 cms for Sol. Tradesman and 77 cms for all other posts with expansion of 05 cms.
3. Weight:- Weight should be minimum 50 kg for All Posts.
Age Criteria:- As On 01 October 2018
1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants should be between 17.5 to 21 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
2. All Other Posts:- Candidates should be between 17.5 to 23 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Dates To Remember:-
Online Application Starts On – 18 March 2018
Last Date for Apply Online – 24 April 2018
Rally Dates – From 10 May 2018 to 20 May 2018
Admit Card Available before 15 Days of Rally Date.
Important Note:- 1. Only Un-married Men Candidates are eligible and Online Registration are mandatory for All Candidates to Participating in Recruitment Rally.
2. Only Those Candidates will be allowed to Participate in Recruitment Rally who have A Valid Admit Card.
3. Admit Cards will be available on official Portal of Join Indian Army from 25 April 2018. Candidates must be Take a Printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from “Laser Printer” Only.
4. Date of Reporting at Rally Venue will be mentioned on The Admit Card and Candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card & Application at Rally Venue.
5. All Candidates will paste a Passport size Photograph on the Top right hand corner of the admit card and self attest it.
6. Candidates should be bring A Photocopy of Aadhar Card and PAN Card alongwith admit card.
How To Apply:- Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from 18 March 2018 to 24 April 2018 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted).