Indian Army is the land based branch of Indian Armed Force. Indian Army is the most favorable job in India. Maximum youngster wants to Join Indian Army after their 10th, 12th and graduation. So board declared number of post for all the candidates whose done their 8th class, 10th class, 12th class and graduation from any recognized board. President of India is the Supreme Commander of our Indian Army Force and Indian Army is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff. Chief of Army staff is also known as COAS and COAS is a four start general.
Indian Army have huge number of personnel and every year board select best candidates for the GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Soldier Technical and many other post. Indian Army is the best Armed force in all over the world and all country know about our Indian Army and their dedication. Every peoples of the India feel proud when their son, brother, sister, father and relatives live in Indian Army and protect our motherland from terrorist.
The main motive or primary mission of Indian Army is to protect the country from external aggression and maintaining peace and security within its boarder. Indian Army provide their service when any kind of disaster or problem comes. India have three top armed force Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force.
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Open Bharti Rally 2018 – Date Schedule
Now here is all details about the IRO Delhi Cantt Bharti Rally 2018, you all candidates of Delhi District can check your Age Limit, Education Qualification. Selection Process related all important details. Candidates will be selected for any post on the given process. First candidates need to clear the Physical Test. In Physical test candidates need to clear the Running Part, Balance, Pull Ups and 9 Fit Ditch. After this candidates will qualify for the Medical Round. In Medical Round candidates body parts will be check and candidates should be medically fit for the next round. Then after Physical and Medical process the 3rd selection process is Written Exam. Check below IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti 2018 details and apply online.
Written Exam will be done only for those candidates who will clear the Physical and Medical Test. Written Exam will be done after 2-3 months of the Bharti Rally. Then Final Merit List will be prepared by the board and all candidates who will get maximum marks in all three selection process they will selected for their chosen trades.
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- Territory:- Delhi
- IRO Zone:- Delhi Cantt
- Post/Trades:- GD, Clerk,SKT,Soldier Technical, Tradesman, NA, Havildar, Religious Teacher
- District:- East, North East, Central, South, South West, Shahdara, Mewat, Palwal, Gurugaon, Faridabad district
- Online Form Starting date:- updated soon
- Online Form Last Date:- updated soon
- Admit Card:- updated soon
- Bharti Date:- updated soon
- Bharti Venue:- updated soon
NOTE:- All district bharti date schedule will be updated here when board released new vacancy for the IRO Delhi cantt candidates.
Delhi Cantt Open Bharti Rally 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit:-
- GD:- 17 ½ to 21 Years.
- All other Cat:- 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Havildar:- 20 to 25 Years
- Religious Teachers:- 27 to 34 Years
- Sol GD:- 170 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 170 cm
- Soldier Technical:- 170 cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 170 Cm
- Haviladar:- 170 cm
- NA:- 170 Cm
All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 50 kg.
Chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all other candidates.
5. Education Qualification:-
- Soldier GD:- Class 10th pass with 45% aggregate marks. No percentage required for 12th pass or graduate candidates.
- Soldier Tradesman:- 8th Pass or 10th pass according trades.
- Clerk/SKT:- 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate and 50% marks in each subjects.
- Sol Technical:- 12th pass with Physics, chemistry, maths and English. Also have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subjects. Or 10th Pass with 50 % marks and 3 years Diploma in engineering from AICTE institutes.
- Nursing Assistant:- 12th pass with 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Havildar Group X:- MA/M.Sc/MCA or BA//B.Sc/BCA/B.Sc.IT with B.Ed.
- Havildar Group Y:- BA//B.Sc/BCA/B.Sc.IT without B.ed.
- Religious Teacher:- Graduate from any institutes.
6. Physical Fitness Test:-
(a). 1.6 Km Running:-
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups
- 10 pull ups:- 40 marks
- 9 pull ups:- 33 marks
- 8 pull ups:- 27 marks
- 7 pull ups:- 21 marks
- 6 pull ups:- 16 marks
(c). Balance:- Qualify
(d). 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
7. Required Documents:-
- Admit Card Black and White
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if have)
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card
- NCC Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC)
- Character Certificate
Delhi Army Recruitment 2018 Application Form Submission Steps
- First visit the official website of the board that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the JCO/ OR Login Apply option.
- If you are new candidates then you need to fill the registration form.
- If you are registered candidates, then login with your username and password.
- Then check your eligibility for the given post.
- Then Fill your application form and upload your photo and sign.
- Check again the form details and then click on submit button.
- Last step is download the pdf of submitted form for further use.
These all are the important steps for all candidates to register and apply online. For more details about the Delhi Army Bharti Rally 2018, visit official website and this website and keep update with us for upcoming army rally in Delhi. Start your preparation for the rally and best of luck to all of you, Jai Hind.