- 1 Indian Army Recruitment Rally Telangana
- 2 Details For Indian Army Recruitment Rally Telangana
- 3 Dates To Remember:- Online Application Starts On – 06 April 2018 Last Date for Apply Online – 05 May 2018 Rally Dates – From 21 May 2018 to 31 May 2018 Admit Card Available before 15 Days of Rally Date.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Telangana
Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Secundrabad is going to Host an Open Recruitment Rally (Bharti) at Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, Warangal Urban (Telangana) from 21 May to 31 May 2018. Interested Men Candidates from all 31 District of Telangana State who would like to participating in Recruitment Rally of Warangal Urban (Telangana) for Joining Indian Army as a Soldier General Duty, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Soldier Technical and Soldier Tradesman Posts can Apply Online between 06 April 2018 to 05 May 2018 at Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ More Information About Educational Qualifications, Physical Eligibility, and Age Limit are Given Below.
Details For Indian Army Recruitment Rally Telangana
Host ARO – Secundrabad
District Covered:- All thirty one districts of Telangana State i.e. Adilabad, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Hyderabad, Jagtial, Jangaon, Jayashankar Bhoopalpally, Jogulamba Gadwal, Kamareddy, Karimnagar, Khammam, Komaram Bheem Asifabad, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Mahabubabad, Mancherial, Medchal, Nagarkurnool, Nalgonda, Nirmal, Nizamabad, Peddapalli, Rajanna Sircilla, Ranga Reddy, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Suryapet, Vikarabad, Wanaparthy, Warangal (Rural), Warangal (Urban) and Yadadri Bhuvanagir.
Rally Venue:- Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, Warangal Urban (Telangana)
Name of The Posts:-
1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier SKT / Clerks
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier Technical
5. Soldier Tradesman
1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants Should Have Passed 10th (Matric) with 45% Aggregate and 33% marks in each subject.
No stipulation Percentage required if candidates have higher Qualification ie. 10+2 (Intermediate) OR Above.
2. Soldier SKT/Clerk:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) with 60% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in Each subject.
3. Soldier NA:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) with 40% in Compulsory Subject (Physics Chemistry, English & Biology) and 50% Aggregate Marks.
4. Soldier Technical:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English with 50% Aggregate Marks and 40% marks in each subject.
5. Soldier Tradesman:- Candidates Should Have 8th Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce Posts and 10th Pass Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (WoodWork), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) Posts.
1. Height:- (i) Minimum Height for Soldier SKT/Clerk Posts is 162 cms.
(ii) Minimum Height is 166 cms for Soldier GD & Tradesman Posts.
(iii) Minimum Height is 165 cms for Soldier Technical & NA Posts.
2. Chest:- Chest should be minimum 76 cms for Sol. Tradesman and 77 cms for all other posts with expansion of 05 cms.
3. Weight:- Weight should be minimum 48 Kg for Sol. Tradesman and 50 kg for All Other Posts.
Age Criteria:- As On 01 October 2018
1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants should be between 17.5 to 21 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
2. All Other Posts:- Candidates should be between 17.5 to 23 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Dates To Remember:-
Online Application Starts On – 06 April 2018
Last Date for Apply Online – 05 May 2018
Rally Dates – From 21 May 2018 to 31 May 2018
Admit Card Available before 15 Days of Rally Date.
The Detailed Day wise Rally Program will be Published in News Paper after 05 May 2018 by Army Recruitment Office (ARO) Secundrabad and also will be available On the Admit Card.
Important Note:- 1. Only Un-married Men Candidates are eligible and Online Registration are mandatory for All Candidates to Participating in Recruitment Rally.
2. Only Those Candidates will be allowed to Participate in Recruitment Rally who have A Valid Admit Card.
3. Admit Cards will be available on official Portal of Join Indian Army from 06 May 2018. Candidates must be Take a Printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from “Laser Printer” Only.
4. Date of Reporting at Rally Venue will be mentioned on The Admit Card and Candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card & Application at Rally Venue.
5. All Candidates will paste a Passport size Photograph on the Top right hand corner of the admit card and self attest it.
6. Candidates should be bring A Photocopy of Aadhar Card and PAN Card alongwith admit card.
How To Apply:- Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from 06 April 2018 to 05 May 2018 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted).