Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Trichy (Tiruchirappalli), Tamil Nadu is going to Host an Open Recruitment Rally (Bharti) at District Sports Stadium, Perambalur from 10 April to 23 April 2018. Interested Men Candidates from 14 District of Tamil Nadu i.e. Perambalur, Ariyalur, Tiruchirappalli, Karur, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam, Pudukkottai, Sivagangai, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari and one district, Karaikal of UT Puducherry who would like to participating in Recruitment Rally of ARO Trichy (Tiruchirappalli) for Joining Indian Army as a Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ SKT and Soldier Tradesmen Posts can Apply Online between 24 February 2018 to 25 March 2018 at Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ More Information About Educational Qualifications, Physical Eligibility, and Age Limit are Given Below.
Host ARO – Trichy (Tiruchirappalli)
District Covered:- 14 District of Tamil Nadu i.e. Perambalur, Ariyalur, Tiruchirappalli, Karur, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam, Pudukkottai, Sivagangai, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari and one district, Karaikal of UT Puducherry.
Rally Venue:- District Sports Stadium, Perambalur, Tamil Nadu
Name of The Posts:- 1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier SKT / Clerks
5. Soldier Tradesmen
Educational Qualification:- Interested Aspirants Should Have Passed 10th / 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination OR Equivalent Qualification from A recognized Board in India.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE POST WISE QUALIFICATIONS
Physical Requirement:- 1. Height:- (i) Minimum Height for Soldier SKT/Clerk Posts is 162 cms.
(ii) Minimum Height for Soldier GD and Tradesman Post is 166 cms.
(iii) Minimum Height for Soldier Technical & Nursing Assistant Post is 165 cms.
2. Chest:- Chest should be minimum 76 cms for Soldier Tradesman and 77 cms for All Other Posts with expansion of 05 cms.
3. Weight:- Weight should be minimum 48 kg for Tradesman Post And Minimum 50 kg for All Other Posts.
Age Criteria:- As On 01 October 2018
1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants should be between 17.5 to 21 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
2. All Other Posts:- Candidates should be between 17.5 to 23 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Dates To Remember:-
Online Application Starts On – 24 February 2018
Last Date for Apply Online – 25 March 2018
Rally Dates – From 10 April 2018 to 23 April 2018
Admit Card Available from 29 March 2018
The Detailed Day wise Rally Program will be Published in News Paper after 29 March 2018 by Army Recruitment Office (ARO) Trichy (Tiruchirappalli) and also will be available On the Admit Card.
Important Note:- 1. Only Un-married Men Candidates are eligible and Online Registration are mandatory for All Candidates to Participating in Recruitment Rally.
2. Only Those Candidates will be allowed to Participate in Recruitment Rally who have A Valid Admit Card.
3. Admit Cards will be available on official Portal of Join Indian Army from 29 March 2018. Candidates must be Take a Printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from “Laser Printer” Only.
4. Date of Reporting at Rally Venue will be mentioned on The Admit Card and Candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card & Application at Rally Venue.
5. All Candidates will paste a Passport size Photograph on the Top right hand corner of the admit card and self attest it.
6. Candidates should be bring A Photocopy of Aadhar Card and PAN Card alongwith admit card.
How To Apply:- Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from 24 February 2018 to 25 March 2018 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted).