- 1 Indian Army Recruitment Rally In West Bengal 2018
- 2 Indian Army Recruitment Procedure 2018 (West Bengal , Durgapur, Kharagpur)
The schedule set for the recruitment are conducted on different dates as set by the Indian Army authorities.Recruitment or the bharti rallies are held of different trades of the Indian Army with different eligibility criteria and with the similar recruitment process which the candidates must clear each and every stages or test of the recruitment procedure.West Bengal being one of the major and largest state offers with a massive number of interested candidates who desire to be recruited into the Indian Army.
Recruitment are held either according to the district wise or the ZRO,ARO based areas.
The state of West Bengal is considered to be the 6th largest contributor of soldiers as annually massive number of new service men are recruited from the state of West Bengal.
Some of the major venues where the recruitment are held by the Indian Army under the state of West Bengal are as follows:-
These are the major venues under the state of West Bengal where the recruitment are held by the Indian Army for the new cadets for the different trades and the number of vacancies that are available during the period of the recruitment.
Huge number of interested cadets apply for the recruitment of their respective trades.However the candidate must be eligible and qualified to apply for the recruitment. There are certain eligibility criteira and qualifications which the candidates must qualify under to apply further.
Eligibility criteria and the qualification varies based upon the trades of the Indian Army,hence the candidates are advised to go through the following provide information’s.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally In West Bengal 2018 Date Schedule
West Bengal provides various venues for the recruitment to be held by the Indian Army,therefore the recruitment of not only one post but for the post of various trades of the Indian Army is conduced to obtain maximum number of qualified and eligible cadets into the Indian Army.
Some of the trades for which the recruitment is held or under the state of West Bengal are as follows:
The trades of the mentioned above the common post for which the recruitment or the bharti are held by the Indian Army under West Bengal. There are different eligibility criteria and the qualification for a candidate to qualify under to be able to apply for the recruitment.
Army Recruitment Kolkata 2018 Details:-
- Organizing Board:- Join Indian Army
- State:- West Bengal
- Trade:- GD, Clerk, Tradesman, NA, Soldier Technical & SKT
- Online Form Start Date:- 14 – 10-2017
- Last Date:- 15-10-2017
- Admit Card Date:- Before 2 Week Of Bharti
- Bharti Date:- 01-01-2018 to 02-01-2018
- Bharti Venue:- Dummy Stadium
Upcoming West Bengal Bharti Rally 2018:-
1. Barrackpore Rally:-
- Application Form Date:- 24th Oct 2017
- Last Date:- 31st Oct 2017
- Admit Card:- 15 November
- Rally Date:- 1st January 2018 to 2nd Feb 2018
- District under the rally:- Hooghly, Paraganas North, Bankura and Purulia District
- Bharti Venue:- RCTC Ground, Barrackpore
2. Krishnagar Rally:-
- Application Form Date:- 8 Dec 2017
- Last Date:- 21 January 2018
- Admit Card:- After 22 January
- Rally Date:- 6 February 2018 to 15 Feb 2018
- Bharti Venue:- Krishnagar Nadia West Bengal
3. Siliguri Army Rally 2018:-
- Application Start Date:- 21 December 2017
- Last Date:- 03 Feb 2018
- Admit Card:- After 4 Feb 2018
- Rally Date:- 19 February 2018 to 23 Feb 2018
- Venue:- Palzor Sports Stadium, Gangtok, Sikkim
For More Details:- Click Here
Indian Army West Bengal (Kolkata) Recruitment Rally Eligibility Criteria 2018
The eligibility criteria for the different trades will be provided below according to the requirement of the trades.
- a).Soldier GD: 17-21 Years.
- b).Soldier Clerk: 17-23 Years.
- c).Tradesman:17-23 Years
- d).Soldier Technical:17-23 Years
- e).Nursing Assistant: 17-23 Years.
- f).Education Havaldar: 20-25 Years
- Soldier GD: 10th passed (minimum 45%) or higher educational level.
- Soldier Clerk:12th passed (40% in each of the Physics,Chemistry,Maths,English).
- Tradesman:10th pass minimum 6th -8th passed.
- Soldier Technical 12th passed with science,arts,commerce candidates.(60% in aggregate & minimum 50%).
- Nursing Assistant:12th passed wit science stream(50% in aggregate & 40% in each of the Physics,Chemistry & Biology).
- Education Havaldar:MA,MSc.,MCA,BA,BSc,BCA,BSc(IT)(for Group X with BEd) & BA,BSc,BCA,BSC(IT)(for Group Y without BEd).
- GD, Technical, Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman candidates Height Should be 169 centimeter.
- Height For Soldier Clerk and SKT candidates is 162 centimeter.
- Height For Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teachers is 160 CM.
4. Weight:- All candidates who are going to apply for any post of Indian Army, their weight should be minimum 50 Kg.
5. Chest:- 77 Cm to 82 cm.
The mentioned above are the eligibility criteria and the educational qualification for the cadets to qualify under to be able to apply for the recruitment of the Indian Army under he different trades.
The eligible candidates then have to go through the series of the recruitment process conducted buy the officials for the selection of the cadtes.Each test will shortlist candidates or the candiates are selected starting from the first stage of the recruitment.
Every test should be cleared by the cadets to be selected for the next phase of the recruitment.
Indian Army Recruitment Procedure 2018 (West Bengal , Durgapur, Kharagpur)
The recruitment procedure mainly comprises of the following major test stages which the cadets are to clear at-least with the minimum asking score.Failing to score the minimum passing marks by the cadets shall result in rejection of the individual. Check the army rally barrackpore 2018 date schedule and selection process.
Major phase of the recruitment are:
- Physical Test/PFT (Physical Fitness Test)
- Medical Test.
- Written Exams
- Merit List
- Commission training.
Basically all these recruitment procedure are conducted in the same pattern,however in some of the trades the recruitment procedure varies based on the recruitment of the particular post.
However let us provide you with some of the important points regard each of the selection process:-
1)Physical Test/PFT(Physical Fitness Test):-
The physical test or the physical fitness test(PFT) is generally conducted to acquire the information or fitness status of the candidate.The physical test is conducted based on the task such as running,push ups,squats(uthak baithak),etc.
The candidates are to complete the task within the given period of time and should be performed in a proper manner.
The marks shall be allotted based on the performance of the cadets,if a cadet fails to complete the task within the given time will result in the rejection of the individual.
The PFT generally comprises of:
The candidates must complete the task in a proper pattern and within the given time or the candidates shall be rejected for the further selection procedure.
Candidates who are unfit during the PFT test shall not be selected for the next phase of the recruitment. Only the candidates who have cleared the PFT under the rules and regulations set by the authorities shale be shortlisted for the next phase of the selection process which is the medical test.
It is the important test which is conducted by the authorized and qualified Military Medical Corps. personnel within the prescribed criteria of the selected candidates interm of medical state of the cadets.
The medical test are cconducted regarding the following criteria:
Candidate are examined thoroughly by the personnel and the candidates who are permanently unfit during this test shall not be selected for the next phase. You are reading Indian army rally in Kolkata 2018 related details and eligibility criteria.
the candidates who are temporarily unfit can take a special review from a concerned Military Medical Corps. official and should submit the review within the deadline of 20 days or else the review will not be permissible.
The selected candidates are then shortlisted for the written test which will be conducted by the authorities on the informed date.
The most important phase of the recruitment process is the written exams where the candidates have to appear the exams which is conducted based upon the various topics of the prescribe subject under the Indian army service syllabus.
There are various subjects that are covered for the written exams for the different trades of the Indian Army:
Generally the major subjects that covers the topics for the written exams are:-
- a).General Knowledge(GK).
- b).General Science(Physics,Chemistry,Biology).
Although number of cadets clear the written exam unlike them there are candidates who are unable to clear the witten test due to the reason of not scorng the least minimum passing marks that is require.
Candidates are the short listed based on their overall performance and score obtained through the test stages of the recruitment. The cadets will be shortlisted through the merit list. This is the process of Written exam for Indian army rally in birbhum 2018 and all other district candidates.
Only those candidates who ave performed well and scored higher marks throughout the overall test stages shall be listed in the merit list.the candidates who have scored lower marks shall be rejected the other candidates have scored higher score in aggregate.
Therefore it is advised to the candidates that scoring higher marks and performing well during every test stages will only benefit the individual when the merit list is made by the concerned authorities.
The candidates who are listed in the merit list are then finally called up for their final training which is known as the commission training.
5. Commission Training:-
The commission training is the final training of the selected candidates prior to their commission under the Indian Military. Candidates have to go through the tough training for 9 months before being commissioned.Thus the cadets must clear the training ,in case the candidate fails to complete the training then the cadet will be rejected.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 In West Bengal – District Wise
All candidates who are from West Bengal, they can apply for the Bharti Rally 2018 In West Bengal Kolkata. Here we will update the new and upcoming Indian army rally in barrackpore 2018 date. All guys need to keep update with us and also with official site for Upcoming Indian Army Recruitment 2018 in West Bengal.
For any queries regarding to the Indian army rally in kharagpur 2018 and Indian army rally in west bengal 2018 you can comment here and ask your queries. Thanks to all of you and best of luck for your future.