This vacancy is released by the Indian army for the Soldier technical,Nursing Assistant,general duty and Tradesman and clerk post. Education qualification and other all details will be describe here with you all candidates of Tamilnadu. Check below all details about the Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018 Schedule is State Wise.
Join Indian Army Soldier Tech/GD Recruitment 2018–2019
- Soldier Technical:- Candidates must passed their 12th class education from any board with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English subjects with 50% Marks. Candidates should clear all the subjects with 40% marks. Then he can apply for the Indian Army Bharti Recruitment 2018.
- Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn):- Candidates clear the 12th class education and the qualification details in 12th class is same as soldier technical and candidates alsi have 3 years diploma and engineering degree from any recognized college.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant:- Candidates who apply for this post they need clear 12th class with PCB and English subjects. All subjects compulsory marks will be 40% and overall pass marks 50% for qualify to this post. Candidates also have a B.Sc degree in any subjects like Botany/Zoology/ Bio Science) and English.
- Soldier General Duty:- Candidates clear their 10th or 12th class education with 45% marks and 33% marks in every subjects.
- Soldier Tradesman:- Candidates passed their 8th class education, they can apply for this post.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:- Candidates have 50% marks in every subjects and total passing percentage will be 60%.
Age Limitations:- All candidates who want to get Job in Indian Army and want to participate in Join Indian Army recruitment 2018, they all candidates age limit should be between 17 years 6 months to 21 years for GD Post. All other remaining post candidates age should be between 17 years 6 months to 23 years.
Join Indian Army Bharti Open Rally 2017 Thanjavur Tamilnadu
Indian Army Selection Process:- Mainly the selction process will be consist 3 Parts. First candidates need to clear the physical standard criteria, then medical criteria and after this Written exam process. Physical standard for the General Duty post is 165 height, 50 kg weights, 77 cm chest and 5 cm expansion in chest. Physical fitness test criteria will consist 1.6 KM Race in 5.30 seconds, 9 feet ditch jump, Balancing Beam and 6 Pull Ups
Medical Exam:- In medical exam candidates eyes, ears and all body part will be check and then candidates will be selected for further process.
Pay Scale:- Rs. 23,000/- per month as per 7th Pay Commission to aspirants selected for above vacancies.
- Matric Certificate have Candidate Name,Father Name,Mother Name and Date of Birth.
- Matric Certificate number as issued by Education Board.
- Valid E mail address and further any details will be send on email address or register mobile number.
- Mobile Number is necessary when candidates fill the application form. OTP will be sends on use mobile number.
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format.
- Signature Scanned photo
- Class 10th Mark sheet.
- Start Date:- 15 June 2017
- Last Date:- 17 July 2017
- Indian Army Rally Date:- 02 August 2017 to 10 August 2017
- Medical Exam Date:- 03/08/2017
- Bharti Rally Venue:- Annai Sathya District Sports Stadium, Thanjavur Tamilnadu
How To Apply For Indian Army recruitment 2018-19
- First step is visit the official website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the JCO/OR entry.
- Choose the recruitment rally.
- Now click on the apply online link.
- Fill all details and upload your documents.
- Click on Submit Button and before submit check again all details.
- Take a print out of application form.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018–2019 Open Rally In Punjab Patiala
There is a golden chance for all the candidates who Want Join Indian Army. Open recruitment is going on and online applications have also started. A recruitment rally will be organized from 1st to 11th in front of Patiala Flying Club located at Patiala-Sangrur Road. This Bharti is Open Bhart and all candidates can fill their online application form. Candidates from Patiala, Sangrur, Mansa, Barnala and Fatehgarh Sahib districts can participate in this Indian Army Opne Bharti Rally In Punjab.
Colonel Anil M. Varghese told that online registration process has been started from 1 June. Candidates need to check the official website and fill their online form. Last date for this recruitment is 16 July 2017. This open recruitment is to be done for soldiers, clerks, technical, nursing assistants and trademen posts in the Indian army. Fill your form for this Join Indian Army Open Rally In Punjab Patiala and apply for this job before the last date.
Age limit is also same for all candidates from any district or state in all over the India. The candidates who have registered will bring 40 photographs of passport size along with all their certificates on the day of recruitment. All Sikh candidates need to get 40 photo with pagdi and 40 photos without turban. This is a good chance to get a job In Indian Army.
Share this news and Indian Army Open Bharti Rally 2019 details with your all friends who want to Join Indian Army.