Army Rally Bharti ARO Patiala
Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Patiala (Punjab) is going to Host an Open Recruitment Rally (Bharti) at 1 ADSR Ground (Opposite Flying Club, Patiala-Sangrur Road), Patiala from 01 August to 13 August 2018. Interested Men Candidates from Five districts of Punjab State i.e. Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur and Patiala who would like to participating in Patiala Rally Bharti 2018 for Joining Indian Army as a Soldier General Duty, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Soldier Technical and Soldier Tradesman Posts can Apply Online between 02 June 2018 to 16 July 2018 at Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ More Information About Educational Qualifications, Physical Eligibility, and Age Limit Regarding Indian Army Rally Bharti ARO Patiala (Punjab) 2018 are Given Below.
Indian Army Rally Bharti ARO Patiala
Host ARO – Patiala (Punjab)
District Covered:- Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur and Patiala
Rally Venue:- 1 ADSR Ground (Opposite Flying Club, Patiala-Sangrur Road) Patiala
Name of The Posts:- 1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier SKT / Clerks
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier Technical
5. Soldier Tradesman
Educational Qualification:- 1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants Should Have Passed 10th (Matric) with 45% Aggregate and 33% marks in each subject.
No stipulation Percentage required if candidates have higher Qualification ie. 10+2 (Intermediate) OR Above, However 33% in each subject required.
2. Soldier SKT/Clerk:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) with 60% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in Each subject.
3. Soldier NA:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) with 40% in Compulsory Subject (Physics Chemistry, English & Biology) and 50% Aggregate Marks.
4. Soldier Technical:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English with 50% Aggregate Marks and 40% marks in each subject.
5. Soldier Tradesman:- Candidates Should Have 8th Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce Posts and 10th Pass Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (WoodWork), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) Posts.
Physical Requirement:- 1. Height:- (i) Minimum Height Required 162 cms for Soldier Clerk Posts.
(ii) Minimum Height Required 170 cms for all other Posts
2. Chest:- Chest should be minimum 77 cms for All posts with expansion of 05 cms.
3. Weight:- Weight should be minimum 50 kg for All Posts.
Age Criteria:- As On 01 October 2018
1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants should be between 17.5 to 21 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
2. All Other Posts:- Candidates should be between 17.5 to 23 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Dates To Remember:-
Online Application Starts On – 02 June 2018
Last Date for Apply Online – 16 July 2018
Rally Dates – From 01 August 2018 to 13 August 2018
Admit Card Available before 15 Days of Rally Date.
Important Note:- 1. Only Un-married Men Candidates are eligible and Online Registration are mandatory for All Candidates to Participating in Recruitment Rally.
2. Only Those Candidates will be allowed to Participate in Recruitment Rally who have A Valid Admit Card.
3. Admit Cards will be available on official Portal of Join Indian Army from 17 July 2018. Candidates must be Take a Printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from “Laser Printer” Only.
4. Date of Reporting at Rally Venue will be mentioned on The Admit Card and Candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card & Application at Rally Venue.
5. All Candidates will paste a Passport size Photograph on the Top right hand corner of the admit card and self attest it.
6. Candidates should be bring A Photocopy of Aadhar Card and PAN Card alongwith admit card.
How To Apply:- Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from 02 June 2018 to 16 July 2018 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted).