Army Rally Bharti ARO Meerut
Apply Online for Indian Army Rally Bharti ARO Meerut at Saharanpur (UP) 2018 at Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh) from September to October 2018. Online Application are invited by Indian Army for upcoming Rally Recruitment (Bharti) hosted By Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Meerut for Recruitment of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier SKT/ Clerk & Soldier Tradesman Posts. Interested Men Candidates from Seven districts of Uttar Pradesh i.e. Bulandshahr, Bijnor, Hapur, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar & Saharanpur who have completed Required Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online between July 2018 to August 2018 at Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ More Information About Educational Qualifications, Physical Eligibility, and Age Limit Regarding Indian Army Rally Bharti ARO Meerut at Saharanpur (UP) 2018 are Given Below.
Host ARO – Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
District Covered:- Seven districts of Uttar Pradesh i.e. Bulandshahr, Bijnor, Hapur, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar & Saharanpur
Rally Venue:- Saharanpur (UP)
Name of The Posts:- 1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier SKT / Clerks
3. Soldier Technical
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant
5. Soldier Tradesman
Educational Qualification:- 1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants Should Have Passed 10th (Matric) with 45% Aggregate and 33% marks in each subject.
No stipulation Percentage required if candidates have higher Qualification ie. 10+2 (Intermediate) OR Above, However 33% in each subject required.
2. Soldier SKT/Clerk:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) with 60% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in Each subject.
3. Soldier NA:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) with 40% in Compulsory Subject (Physics Chemistry, English & Biology) and 50% Aggregate Marks.
4. Soldier Technical:- Candidates Should Have Passed 12th (Intermediate) in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English with 50% Aggregate Marks and 40% marks in each subject.
5. Soldier Tradesman:- 8th and 10th Class passed according to Post applied.
Physical Eligibility:- 1. Height:- (i) Minimum Height Required 162 cms for Soldier Clerk Posts.
(ii) Minimum Height Required 169 cms for All Other Posts.
2. Chest:- Minimum 77 cms with expansion of 05 cms for All Posts.
3. Weight:- Minimum 50 kg weight Required for All Posts.
Age Criteria:- As On 01 October 2018
1. Soldier GD:- Age should be between 17.5 to 21 Years. OR Born Between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
2. Other Posts:- Should be between 17.5 to 23 Years. OR Born Between 01-10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Dates To Remember:-
Online Application Starts On – July 2018
Last Date for Apply Online – August 2018
Rally Dates – September 2018
Admit Card Available before 15 Days of Rally Date.
The Detailed Day wise Rally Program will be Published in News Paper after August 2018 by Army Recruitment Office ARO Meerut (UP) and also will be available On the Admit Card.
Important Note:- 1. Only Un-married Men Candidates are eligible and Online Registration are mandatory for All Candidates to Participating in Recruitment Rally.
2. Only Those Candidates will be allowed to Participate in Recruitment Rally who have A Valid Admit Card.
3. Admit Cards will be available on official Portal of Join Indian Army from August 2018. Candidates must be Take a Printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from “Laser Printer” Only.
4. Date of Reporting at Rally Venue will be mentioned on The Admit Card and Candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card & Application at Rally Venue.
5. All Candidates will paste a Passport size Photograph on the Top right hand corner of the admit card and self attest it.
6. Candidates should be bring A Photocopy of Aadhar Card and PAN Card alongwith admit card.
How To Apply:- Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply for Indian Army Rally Bharti ARO Meerut at Saharanpur (UP) 2018 Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from July 2018 to August 2018 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted).
CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION
CLICK HERE FOR LOGIN TO APPLY
DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION