Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Lansdowne, Uttarakhand is going to Host an Open Recruitment Rally (Bharti) at VC GBS Camp Kotdwara, Pauri Garhwal from 03 April to 14 April 2018. Interested Men Candidates from Chamoli, Pauri Garhwal, Dehradun, Haridwar, Uttar Kashi, Rudra Prayag and Tehri Garhwal District of Uttarakhand who would like to participating in Recruitment Rally of ARO Lansdowne at Kotdwara for Joining Indian Army as a Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ SKT and Soldier Tradesmen Posts can Apply Online between 06 February 2018 to 22 March 2018 at Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ More Information About Educational Qualifications, Physical Eligibility, and Age Limit are Given Below.
Host ARO – Lansdowne, Uttarakhand
District Covered:- Chamoli, Pauri Garhwal, Dehradun, Haridwar, Uttar Kashi, Rudra Prayag and Tehri Garhwal
Rally Venue:- VC GBS Camp Kotdwara, Pauri Garhwal
Name of The Posts:- 1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier SKT / Clerks
5. Soldier Tradesmen
Educational Qualification:- Interested Aspirants Should Have Passed 10th / 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination OR Equivalent Qualification from A recognized Board in India.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE POST WISE QUALIFICATIONS
Physical Requirement:- 1. Height:- (i) Minimum Height for Soldier SKT/Clerk Posts is 162 cms.
(ii) Minimum Height for Soldier GD (IGD Gorkha) Post is 157 cms.
(iii) Minimum Height for All Other Post is 163 cms.
2. Chest:- Chest should be minimum 77 cms for All Posts with expansion of 05 cms.
3. Weight:- Weight should be minimum 48 kg for All Posts.
Age Criteria:- As On 01 October 2018
1. Soldier GD:- Interested Aspirants should be between 17.5 to 21 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
2. All Other Posts:- Candidates should be between 17.5 to 23 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Dates To Remember:-
Online Application Starts On – 06 February 2018
Last Date for Apply Online – 22 March 2018
Rally Dates – From 03 April 2018 to 14 April 2018
Admit Card Available from 23 March 2018
The Detailed Day wise Rally Program will be Published in News Paper after 23 March 2018 by Army Recruitment Office (ARO) Lansdowne and also will be available On the Admit Card.
Important Note:- 1. Only Un-married Men Candidates are eligible and Online Registration are mandatory for All Candidates to Participating in Recruitment Rally.
2. Only Those Candidates will be allowed to Participate in Recruitment Rally who have A Valid Admit Card.
3. Admit Cards will be available on official Portal of Join Indian Army from 23 March 2018. Candidates must be Take a Printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from “Laser Printer” Only.
4. Date of Reporting at Rally Venue will be mentioned on The Admit Card and Candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card & Application at Rally Venue.
5. All Candidates will paste a Passport size Photograph on the Top right hand corner of the admit card and self attest it.
6. Candidates should be bring A Photocopy of Aadhar Card and PAN Card alongwith admit card.
How To Apply:- Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from 06 February 2018 to 22 March 2018 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted).