- 1 Indian Army Open Rally In Punjab 2018
- 1.1 Indian Army Open Bharti In Punjab 2018 – District Wise Date Schedule
- 1.2 Indian Army Recruitment In Punjab 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 ARO Patiala Army Bharti 2018 – Section process
- 1.4 Ferozepur Army Bharti Rally 2018 – 19 – Registration Steps
Indian Army Open Rally In Punjab 2018
Check details of ARO Patiala Army Bharti 2018 Date District Wise and Amritsar, Barnala, Fatehgarh,Ferozepur, Ludhiana, Khasa and Jalandhar Army Recruitment 2018 related all details. The Indian Army choose different venue for the recruitment of new service men for their service in the Indian Army and this recruitment or the open bharti rallies are held in different times based on the schedule and the vacancies that are available for the recruitment of the exact number of new service men.These recruitment are held according to the state wise where various area of the state are choosen as the venue for the recruitment or the open bharti rallies. However these areas for the recruitment are under the ARO, or the zone of the respective ZRO and the areas under the HRO.
Among the states of Indian Democracy one of the important state is the northern state of Punjab which is among the largest state and is a mass producer of new recruits and has been a common contributor of some of the bravest service men to the Indian Army who have been providing the highest level of service in the field of their service in such events of national safety and major warfare.
Check here Indian Army Bharti 2018 Punjab and all district of punjab. We will update here Ferozepur Army Bharti 2018 related and all other district date list here.
The service of every service men recruited for the various regions of the country are of the highest level and have provided the immense support through their field of service in the Indian Army.
Every year the number of new recruits who are selected for the various trades are provided by the service and the recruitment or the open bharti rallies are for all those youth who desire to serve their nation through the most honorable and challenging field of service.
The state of Punjab is home to many of the greatest service men who have been honored with some of the prestigious gallantry awards the nation has to offer in this particular field of service. Recruitment/ Bharti rallies that are held mostly in the state of Punjab are for various most but there is one specific regiment which recruits the service men particularly only from the state of Punjab.
This regiment is known as the Sikh Regiment which is considered to be the most decorated regiment in the Indian Army.
Indian Army Open Bharti In Punjab 2018 – District Wise Date Schedule
Sikh Regiment:-The bravery and the courage of the sikh regiment are not unknown but are heard now and then even before the independence of the nation the tale of the brave sikh have been prevailing the nation. Till now in the present era the sikh regiment is considered to be among the deadliest and fearsome unit off service men who have brought glory and honor to the country with their exceptional level of service and bravery in times of need.
Indian Army is served by some of the bravest and the most courage’s service men serving under the different units or the regiments of the service. Among the various units or the regiments the Sikh regiment is known as one of the bravest regiment of service men and has made some of the most honorable contributions to the whole nation in times of major war conflicts.
The Sikh Regiment is also considered to be the most decorated unit in the Indian Army,it is one of the deadliest and important infantry regiment of the service which has been an integral part of the Indian Army since the days of pre-independence till date.
The recruitment for this regiment are held according to the vacancies that are available for recruiting new service men. The major venues or the region where the recruitment /open bharti rallies are held by the Indian Army in the state of Punjab under the ARO,ZRO,HQO are mentioned below.
- Headquater Recruiting Zone Jalandhar.
- Army Recruiting Office Amritsar Cantt.
- Army Recruiting Office Ferozpur Cantt.
- Army Recruiting Office Ludhiana Cantt.
- Army Recruiting Office Patiala.
These are the major recruiting office which control the overall recruitment and the open bharti rallies held by the Indian Army for the new recruits that offers the opportunity for the youth who desire to serve. The recruitment or the open bharti rallies are held in different region and in different times or occasions depending on the schedule set for the recruitment or the bharti rallies to be conducted in respective regions under the specific recruiting offices.
The recruitment/open bharti rallies are held for various post under the various units or the trade of the service.Hence the eligibility criteria varies between these trades and so does the selection process in some cases. Basically the rescruitment aare held for the post under the trades of:-
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Clerk.
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
Indian Army Recruitment In Punjab 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There are recruitment held for other post but it is conducted based on the vacancy for the recruitment of the new service men. The candidates applying for the mentioned above post will have to qualify under the requirements that are set for the particular post of the service.
Such criteria are:-
The age limit is a major criteria for any individual to qualify under and this criteria varies among the post or the trades recruitment.
- For Soldier GD(General Duty) the cadets should be between 17 years 6 months to 21 years within the day for recruitment.
- For other post such as the Clerk/Tradesman/Soldier Technical candidates are required to be between 17 years 6 months- 23 years.
Any candidate who is older than the maximum age limit are not eligible to apply for the recruitment of the listed post,and the candidates who are younger than the minimum age limt are also not eligible.
The educational qualification also varies between the trades of the service.
- Soldier GD candidates require atleast the qualifictaion of 10th pass with minimum 45%.(Any Board).
- Soldier clerk/Technical candidates require the qualification of 12th pass from science stream with an aggregate of 40%(Maths,Physics,Chemistry & English with 50% in each subjects).
- Tradesman candidates are required to have qualification of atleast 6th pass.
Candidates who do not possess the required educational qualification are not eligible to apply for the recruitment of the Indian Army.
The criteria for the nationality of the cadets are of the same but there are some exceptions that are made by the Indian Army service in some cases.
- Indian Citizen.
- Subject of Bhutan.
- Subject of Nepal.
- Any refugee settled in India since 1st January 1962 are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Only after qualifying under the criteria set for the enrollment the cadets are allowed to apply for the recruitment.
The recruitment are also done through the open bharti rallies where the recruitment are open and the cadets are shortlisted according to their performance during the selection test.
4. Required Documents:-
However the cadets are required to produce the required documents during the recruitment day such documents are:-
- Domicile certificate.
- birth certificate.
- 10th passed marksheet.
- 12th passed marksheet.
- Relation Certificate(For UHQ entry type candidates).
- Sports Certificate(Sports quota candidates).
- NCC(For special relaxation).
- Recent passport size photos of the candidate.
Candidates are only allowed to apply for the recruitment after producing the required documents and after the checking of the certificates produced by the candidates are legit then the cadet is selected for the selection process that are followed.
ARO Patiala Army Bharti 2018 – Section process
The recruitment process are based on various set of test conducted by the concerned authorities which is basically comprised of the :-
- Physical Test/PFT(Physical Fitness Test).
- Medical Test
- Written Exam.
Aptitude test is also done for the cadets applying for the trades of Soldier clerk/ Technical/ Tradesman.
The physical test of the PFT of the candidates are to test the physical capacity and the fitness level of the cadets therefore this test comprises of the physical task of the following. Check the criteria for Patiala Army Bharti Rally 2018 and physical eligibility.
- Running the distance of 1.6 km within the given time for 7 minutes.
- 20 squats and 10 push up to be done in the time given for the particular task.
- Ziz Zag balancing and 9 feet ditch jumpping are part of the test.(Require to pass).
- Physical measurement of the cadets are also done such as the measurement of Height which should be atleast 170 cm.
- Chest 77 cm and 82 cm when expanded(5 cm expansion).
- Weight should be 50 kg.
The test is to to examine the medical fitness of the cadets under the criteria of the following:-
- Medical health.
- Mental heath.
- Oral health.
- Hearing Ability.
- Eye sight.
NOTE:- Any cadets who are found to be physically or medically unfit on permanent basis are not selected any further for the selection test.
The written exams are conducted for the intelligence ability of the cadets and the test comprise of the written test based on the subjects that are prescribed for each of the trades or the post of the service. You are reading Ludhiana Open Bharti 2018 article. The exam comprises of certain marks and the cadets in order to clear the test should score the required minimum passing marks. The written exam is based upon the major subject such as the :-
- GK(General knowledge/General Awareness).
The pattern of exam also varies among the trades or the units for which the cadets have applied for.
Each of the cadets are to score the maximum score possible to ensure his selection in the final screening or final selection. The final selection of the cadets are done on the basis of the merit list.
The merit list is made with the list of the candidates who have been selected as the final selection of the cadets. The list comprise of the cadets who have scored the best score in overall performance during the each test of the selection process. Therefore that cadets who score better in every test is likely to be selected in the list of the merit list.
Ferozepur Army Bharti Rally 2018 – 19 – Registration Steps
The steps are easy for the registration and the candidates only need to follow the step below. Check these all steps and apply for Ferozepur Army Bharti 2018 and these all steps will help to fill your form easily.
- Form are available in the offical website of the Indian Army(www.joinindianarmy.nic.in)
- Fill up the form according to the region of the candidate.
- Every information provided should be correct and exact to the documents that are to be provided by the cadet on the day of recruitment.
- Information should be filled in the proper manner.
- A cadet is allowed to apply only once so one form is for each cadet.Any mistake by the candidate may result in the rejection of the application.
- After filling up the form re-check the information.
- After check in the cadets can submit the form online.
- Print out the form and keep it safe because it should be produce to the officials during the day of recruitment.
So these are the steps the cadets need to follow while applying for the recruitment.
Indian Army Bharti Rally In ZRO Jalandhar Punjab 2018
Tips for written exam preparation:- For better preparation interms of written exam the cadets can prepare from the book of the 8th,9th,10th & 12th standard syllabus of any educational board or with the help of the books that have been recommended by the experts which is available in the form of PDF file.
Visit official website and this site for more information about the Jalandhar Bharti Rally 2018. We will update here Indian Army Open Rally In Punjab 2018 related details, when board release a new vacancy for any category or post.
Hope the information we have provided will be helpful to the candidates. Best of luck and prepare well, Jai Hind.