Indian Army has been entrusted with the safety of the regional territory that stretches across the entire nation where they are deployed to ensure the safety and control over the national territory to maintain peace and order in the nation. The armed force is also active during major natural disaster caused by nature and has been the major source of relief provide to the areas that have experience natural catastrophe in the past years.
The Indian Army is also known as the Bharatiya Thal Sena for the fact that the armed force in various land operations and are regarded as the first line of defense which has ensure the safety of the Indian Democracy over the past decades since the nation achieved its independence.
The Indian Army is served by huge size of service men dispatched over the various units or the regiments of the armed force that has been divided based geographically and according to their operational task over the various regions throughout the nation. Below is Indian Army Height Weight Age Chart, so check and apply for any post, according your eligibility.
Every year the Indian Army holds the recruitment of new batch of service men who are selected through the selection process that conducted under the supervision of the selection authorities based on the various criteria as prescribed by the authorities.However the individuals must first qualify under the different eligibility criteria which are required by the candidates set for every particular trade of the Indian Army. Below are the Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Rally. Check your eligibility and participates on the open rally.
Hence the article will cover the entire eligibility criteria that are required for the various trades as per the prescribed criteria which is necessary for the cadets to be eligible for their enrollment for the selection process that will be followed after the cross checking of the individuals eligibility for the trade one has applied for during the recruitment.
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Age Limit Details For All Trades
Since the recruitment are held every now and then which is for the various trades of the army and it is held across the country which attracts massive number of young aspirants who desire to be recruited into the army but only the best candidates are shortlisted through the selection process.
However number of candidates are shortlisted during their cross checking of eligibility under the various criteria prescribed for different trades. The candidates are allowed to undergo the selection process only if they are found to be eligible for the trade the individual has applied for during the recruitment. Check Indian Army Minimum Age Limit For Joining Army.
Thus the eligibility criteria are based on the following sections:-
Age Limit:- It is the most important factor that decides the eligibility of the individuals based on their age and since the age limit are set according to the trades.Therefore the age limit will vary among the trades of the Indian Army. Check Indian Army GD Age, Clerk maximum Age, Tradesman Age, Technical Age Limit and Nursing Assistant Minimum Age For Join Indian Armed Force.
1. Soldier GD:- Individuals applying for the Soldier GD(General Duty) trade should be between the age of 17 years 6 months to 21 years in order to be declared as an eligible candidates for the recruitment.
2. Soldier Clerk/SKT:- 17 years and 6 months to 23 years is the age limit that has been prescribed for the Clerk/SKT trade of the Indian Army.
3. Soldier Technical:- The age limit set for the three integral branch of Soldier Technical trade is between 17 years and 6 months to 23 years.
4. Tradesman/Tradesman Mate:- The individuals should be between the age of 17 years and 6 months to 23 years to be declared eligible to undergo the selection process conducted for the trade.
5. Religious Teacher:- Candidates will be declared to be eligible if the age of the individual is between 27 years to 34 years.
6. Educational Havildar:- Individuals should be between 20 years to 25 years are per the eligibility in terms of age limit as set for the trade.
7. Nursing Assistant:- For the post of Assistant Nurse of the Military Medical Corps the age of the candidates should be under 17 years and 6 months to 23 years.
8. Engineers:- The individuals who desire to be an engineer of the Indian Army must be between the age of 20 years to 25 years as per the requirement.
Following up the age limit of the candidates the next eligibility of the candidates will be based upon the educational qualification of the candidates which are set according to the trades.Therefore the educational criteria will vary between the trades.However prior to the educational criteria the cadets must qualify under the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-
Martial Status:- Unmarried (For All Trade).
Nationality:- Candidates are required to be an Indian Citizen or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan/Individuals(refugee) who have settled in India before 1st January 1962 are eligible for applying for applying for the recruitment held for the different trades of the Indian Army.
Check:- Indian Army Bharti all over India.
Indian Army Educational Qualification Details – All Trades
It is necessary for the candidates to know the eligibility that is required by the candidates to ensure their selection for the recruitment process.So further on we will be assisting the individuals by providing the entire educational requirements and the qualifications that are required for the trades strictly based upon the prescribed criteria. Check Indian Army Qualification details and download qualification pdf from official website.
1. Soldier GD (General Duty):- The trade of Soldier GD requires the candidates to have passed at-least their 10th (Matric) with minimum of 32% in every subject and 45% in aggregate or overall percentage during matriculation from any recognized educational board.
However for the candidates with higher education are required to be simple pass as there is no specific % required for the candidate with higher education.
2. Soldier Clerk/SKT:- The individuals should have passed their 10th(Matriculation) or 12th (any stream) with the subjects of English/Maths/Accts/Book Keeping with 50% in each subject and 60% in aggregate or a graduate or with higher qualification percentage marks scored in Class XII would be declared eligible for the application.
3. Soldier Technical:- The trade of Soldier Technical is comprised of three major and integral branch which require different educational qualification as per the prescribed criteria such as:-
Soldier Tech Branch the candidates must have passed 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each of the subjects as mentioned.
For Ammunition and Aviation Branch the individuals will be found to be eligible only if the candidates have passed their +2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
OR If the individual has obtained Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical /Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science Mechanical Engineering and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.
4. Tradesmen/Tradesman Mate:- The tradesman trade are offered to those candidates who have passed their respective 10th (matriculation) for the ITI and simple 8th pass for the house keeping post.
5. Religious Teacher:- The candidates must me a graduate in any discipline or should have equivalent degree.
6. Education Havildar:- For the trade of educational havildar those candidates who have obtained their post graduation under the discipline as MA/Msc./MCA or Under Graduate with BEd. and without BEd. under the discipline of BSc/BCA/BSc(IT) will be declared to be eligible to apply for the trade under the Military Educational Corps.
7. Nursing Assistant:- The aspirants applying for the post of Assistant Nurse under the Military Medical Corps are required have passed 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject as per the requirement .
OR In case the candidate is a graduate BSc Degree holder with (Botany / Zoology / Bio-Science) and English. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII.
8. Engineers:- Individuals must have acquire the educational qualification of BA/BSc with Maths as a compulsory subject and must have also passed 12th class(10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as major subjects which has been set for the trade.
The candidates must qualify under the above mentioned educational criteria that have been set or prescribed for each and every trade of the Indian Army. Following the educational criteria that individuals are required to possess such physical standards that are the most important criteria in terms of the physical appearance and standards of the cadets.
Join Indian Army Physical Qualification 2018 – Height, Weight & Chest
The physical qualifications are set according to the trade and the standards will vary among the candidates who belong to the different regions which have been divided into 6 different regions. Indian Army physical qualification or the Army Physical standards will be based on the states and individuals are required to possess the required physical standards such as in terms of:-
Since the physical eligibility for each trade varies depending upon the different regions that has been categorized according to the geographical factors of the country.
Therefore candidates who belong under these such regions will be required to possess the physical standards according to the requirements that have been set for the particular region.
1).Western Himalayan Region
2).Eastern Himalayan Region
3).Western Plains Region
4).Eastern Plains Region
Below is the Indian Army Height chart table. The entire chart providing the overall physical requirements set for individuals belonging to these different regions has been provided below:-
|Western Himalayan Region||163||163||162||77||48|
|Eastern Himalayan Region||160||157||160||77||48|
|Western Plains Region||170||170||162||77||50|
|Eastern Plains Region||169||169||162||77||50|
For Full Details:- Click Here
The regions covers various states of the country where the physical appearance of the people are different therefore these physical standards has been set according to the native of such region or states. Above is the link for Indian Army GD Eligibility, Army Clerk Physical Qualification, Indian Army Tradesman Qualification details and all trades related full eligibility information.
However there are special relaxation that will be provide to the individuals who will be applying for the UHQ (Unit Headquarters Quota) or Relation Bharti entry scheme.
The information that has been provide are acquired form the best and trust-able sources including the official source of the Indian Army(www.joinindianarmy.nic.in) to ensure that the individuals are provided with the best and correct information which will is valuable considering the desire of young aspirants who dream of serving the country.
Therefore with the best of our knowledge and information we have mentioned the entire and overall information regarding the various eligibility under the age limit ,educational qualification,and physical requirements that are set for the various trades in order to assist the candidates in the wright direction.
Individuals who require any sort of information on Indian Army are advised to leave a comment below and our team will help you. Best of Luck, Jai Hind.