- 1 Army Bharti Rally In Uttar Pradesh 2018 Date Schedule – District Wise
- 2 Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018 Eligibiity Criteria For All Trades
- 3 How To Fill Uttar Pradesh Open Bharti Rally 2018 Online Application Form
Guys here we will update upcoming Army Rally For UP Candidates and this chart or list will be district wise. Whenever board declared new vacancy for the UP candidates, then we upload here new vacancy details.
All candidates who want to Join Indian Armed Force, they need to practice regularly for the Bharti Rally. Race is the most important part of any Open Bharti Rally in all over the India. If candidates really want to get selected in Indian Army, then first of all they need to clear the Race, if his height is 165 or more.
Minimum height for Clerk/SKT candidates is 165 and other all candidates Soldier GD, Technical and Tradesman candidates need 168 cm height for their selection for these all post.
Here we mention all details about the Educational Qualification and Age Limit. First candidates need to check his eligibility criteria and then apply for the eligible post. Indian Army is the best career making field and youngster who clear their minimum 10th and 12th class education. They can apply for one of the given post.
Army Bharti Rally In Uttar Pradesh 2018 Date Schedule – District Wise
All candidates of Uttar Pradesh and from all over the India, who have Uttar Pradesh Domicile and other documents, they all can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Bharti Rally. All candidates of UP district can apply for the one of the given post.
- Soldier Technical
- Nursing Assistant
- Organization Name:- Indian Army.
- Post Name:- General Duty(GD), Clerk, Technical.
- Job Type:- Government job
- Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
- Official Website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
This is the official website link and for any other details and query related to the Bharti rally candidates can visit the official website of the board. Here we mention the link of official site.
- Application Start Date:- 10 Feb 2018
- Last Date:- 26 March 2018
- Rally Date:- 27 March 2018
- Venue:- At Babina Cantonment Stadium Football Ground, near Budh Bazaar, Babina Cantt,jhansi
- Districts:- Jhansi, Jalaun, Etah, Etawah, Mainpuri and Lalitpur Vide
- Official PDF:- Click here
Ghazipur Army Bharti Rally 2018:-
- ARO:- Varanasi
- Form Submission Start Date:- 19 Feb 2018
- Last Date:- 4 April 2018
- Admit Card:- After 6 April
- Bharti Date:- 20 April to 2 May 2018
- Bharti Venue:- PG College, Ghazipur
- Official Pdf:- click here
- ARO:- Meerut
- Online Form Starting date:- 2 March
- Online Form Last Date:- 15 April
- Admit Card:- After 16 April
- Bharti Date:- 1 May to 10 May 2018
- Bharti Venue:- Ghaziabad
Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018 Eligibiity Criteria For All Trades
1. Age Limit:-
Age limit is very important for all candidates, if a candidates is over aged then he is not eligible for the Indian Army Bharti Rally. So the age limit should be between the Indian Army Age Criteria Limit. Their is no relaxation in Age for SC and ST candidates. So age limit criteria is same for all the candidates of India and also Uttar Pradesh.
- GD:- 17 Year 6 Months to 21 Years
- Clerk/SKT:-17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years
- Technical:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years
- Tradesman:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years
- NA:- 17 Year 6 Months to 23 Years
2. Educational Qualification:-
This is the important process, their are some educational criteria for all the post of Indian Army. Qualification details for the General Duty, Tradesman and all other 3 post is different. All candidates who fulfill the educational criteria for any post, they can apply for that given post.
- GD:- 12th pass with 45 % Marks
- Clerk/SKT:- 12th Pass with 60% Marks.
- Tradesman:- 8th Pass
- Soldier Technical:- 12th Pass with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- NA(Nursing Assistant):- 12th Pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50 % Marks.
3. Selection Process:-
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
- Merit List
Candidates will be selected on the Physical, Medical, Written Exam and Merit List Base. First candidates need to clear the Physical standard. In Physical standard candidates need to clear 1.6 KM Race, Pull Ups, Balance and 9 Feet Ditch. After this candidates will be go for the Medical Round.
Medical Round is the second phase of the selection process for all the post of Indian Army. In this round, Indian Army Medical Doctor will check, candidates all body parts and then declare the Medical result. All candidates who will selected in Medical Round, will go for their Written Exam.
Written Exam is the main part then for the candidates, all candidates who clear their Physical and Medical Process they will call for the written exam. Candidates get 2-3 months time for the Written Exam and in the written exam candidate need to get minimum passing marks for their selection in Indian Army. If you want your selection then after the physical and medical exam, prepare very will for the written exam and score maximum marks for confirm your selection.
Final stage of selection process is Merit List. Merit List will declared on the bases of Physical, Medical and Written Exam base. All candidates who get maximum marks in their all selection phases will be selected or the specified post.
4. Document Required:-
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Day Certificate
- 10th Class Marksheet
- NCC certificate (if have)
- 12th mark sheet
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Any Sports Certificates
- Pasport size photographs
- Cast Certificate
- Character certificate
6. Nationality:- Candidates who want to participate in Indian Army should be Indian.
7. Marital status:- Unmarried.
How To Fill Uttar Pradesh Open Bharti Rally 2018 Online Application Form
- First visit the official link of official website.
- Then candidates need to click on JCO/OR Apply Login Button under the JCO/OR Section.
- Then their are two option for the candidates, one for Login and one for new registration.
- If you are not registered yet, then fill your join indian army registration form.
- If you already registered user then simply login with your username and password.
- Then check the eligibility criteria section and their will be eligible post are visible for you.
- Click on the apply which one post for you want to apply.
- Then fill all the required details and upload your signature and photo.
- After check once again and click on submit now button.
- After this take a print out of the application for the further use.
Uttar Pradesh Indian Army Bharti Rally (Recruitment) 2018 District Wise
Then now candidates need to wait for the Army Bharti UP 2018 Date. Start preparation for your physical and written exam and get selected in Indian Army. If you have any query regarding to the India Army Recruitment Rally 2018 In Uttar Pradesh, then you can comment here and ask your queries. Best of luck to all candidates for your future. Jai Hind.