The Indian Army was founded in 1st April 1895 122 years ago .It is the army force of India there are 1 200 10 active personal 90 90 960 reserve personal 136 aircraft. The Indian Army is one of the force of the Indian armed force of India. It is known as the biggest airports of India.
All district of Uttarakhad candidates will attend the Bharti Rally in Disctrict Wise. All District Pauri, Dehradun,Chamoli, Haridwar, Tehri candidates need to attend the Bharti on their Bharti Rally Date at 2 Am.
The headquarters of an army situated in New Delhi the army Day is celebrated in 15 January every year .The chief of the army staff is General Bipin Rawat and vice chief of the army staff is Lieutenant General Sarath Chand. Want to know How To Join Indian Army, step by step process then check the site.
Indian Army Bharti Rally Dehradun 2018 District Wise
The Indian army ensures natural security and National Unity and it maintain peace and security with the borders of our country. It protects our national borders and help in maintaining growth of soldiers in our country. Now here we update this article when New Bharti Date will release by the board. So keep update with us and with official website for the Indian Army 2018 Bharti Rally In Uttarakhand.
The Indian Army is called thal Sana in Hindi. The max number of youth from different states of Indian want to join Indian Army. The following details of Indian Army GD, clerk, tradesman, technical and NA eligibility, selection process ,physical criteria ,syllabus ,written and procedures for how to join Indian Army is here. Check Indian Army Eligibility Criteria here for every post and fill your online application form.
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- Post For:- GD, Clerk,Technical,NA & Tradesman
- Total Post:- Updated soon
- Online Form Starting Date:- Updated soon
- Online Form Last Date:- Updated soon
- Bharti Date District Wise:- Updated Soon
- Bharti Venue/Place:- Updated Soon
Army Bharti Rally Uttarakhand 2018 Eligibilty & Selection Process
1. Age Limit:-
- GD:- 17 Years 6 Months to 21 Years
- Tradesman:- 17 Years 6 Months to 23 years
- Clerk/SKT:- 17 Years 6 Months to 23 years
- Soldier Technical:- 17 Years 6 Months to 23 years
- Soldier NA:-17 Years 6 Months to 23 years
2. Educational qualification:-
- GD:- The candidate should be (matriculation) 10th pass by recognized board or the state government.
- Clerk/SKT:- Candidates pass their 12th class with 60% marks and 55% Marks in each subjects.
- Tradesman:- Candidates have 8th class passing certificate.
- Soldier Technical:- 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50 % Marks.
- Soldier NA(Nursing Assistant):- 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Also have 50% aggregate marks and 40% in each subjects.
3. Nationality:- Candidates who want to participate in Indian Army should be Indian.
4. Marital status:- unmarried.
5. Physical standard:-
- Height:- 167 cm For GD,Tradesman and 162 For Clerk.
- Chest:- 77 to 83 cm.
- Weight:- 50 kg for GD, Tradesman and 48 for clerk.
6. Selection process:-
The first step is to fill the application for the post. The information in application that have fill up our educational qualification ,extra physical activities ,domicile ,documents ,photograph. Candidates should filled all the required details and attaching all the attested documents. You can now also download admit card online and take out a printout of it.
A. Race:- The physical fitness test carries of 100 marks. There is 1 mile running of the selection process for every candidates. Candidates will get their marks in Race according the time taken by candidates to complete the Race.
- 60 marks 5.40 min
- 48 marks 5.41 min
- 36 marks 5.51 min
- 24 marks 6.01 min
B. Puss Ups:-
- More than 10 pull ups 40 marks
- 9 pull ups 32 marks
- 8 pull ups 28marks
- 6 pull ups 16 marks
C. & 9 Feet Ditch (Long Jump)
7. Medical test:-
All candidates who clear their physical round are eligible for the next round. In the Medical round, candidates all body parts will be check properly. They should not have any mentally disease . They should be hearing and visibility should be clear. The doctor of Army Hospital take medical of the qualified candidates.
Candidate should be medically fit and they have good physical and mental health, normal hearing , vision range is 6 to 6 in both eyes.
9. Documents Required:-
- Marksheet of 10th class
- 12th Class marksheet
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Copy of Parivar Register
- 20 Passport sized photo
Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018 In Uttarakhand (UK)
Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Lansdowne is going to release a notification of the Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018. Army Board will invite all Uttarakhand state candidates district wise. Board will release soon Garhwal Rifle Recruitment In Dehradun, Goachar, Lansdowne and Haridwar grounds. All candidates will be invited District wise and the bharti venue will be decide soon. You all candidates need to attend the Bharti Rally District Wise. So fill your online application form before the last date of form submission and download admit card for the Bharti Rally. Admit Card is most important now for the Army Open Bharti Rally In Dehradun Uttarkhand. Without admit card you are not allowed for the selection process.