- 1 Join Indian Navy After 12th Science
- 1.1 Join Indian Navy
- 1.2 How to join Indian Navy as an Officer after 12th Science
- 1.3 A. Executive officer posts after 12th science
- 1.4 B. Engineering officer posts after 12th science
- 1.5 C. Electrical officer posts after 12th science
- 1.6 6 Ways To Join Indian Navy As an Officer 2018
- 1.7 How To Join Indian Navy After 12th Science / Commerce 2018- 2019
- 22.214.171.124 Age limit:-
- 126.96.36.199 Documents required:
- 188.8.131.52 1)passport size photograph of the candidate 2)matric admit card for age confirmation 3)matric marksheet & higher secondary marksheet 4)domicile certificate of the candidate 5)2 self attested envelops with rs.10 stamp affixed. 6)name of the candidate ,address ,and the matric an higher secondary performance along with the type of entry should be mentioned ont the to of the envelop submited byt the candidate. Online form/application: Interested candidates need to fill up the forms of the navy that is provided by the sites of the government or the sites under the service selection board(ssb). The candidates are requested to avoid the agents with the offers for the recruitment into the navy.
- 184.108.40.206 Examination center:
- 220.127.116.11 Physical test:
- 18.104.22.168 Medical test: All candidates who clear their previous test such as the written and the physical are then called then called up for their medical test that is conducted by the authorized personal or the medical staffs of the navy.
- 22.214.171.124 Final screening
- 126.96.36.199 Final enrollment:-
- 1.7.1 How To Join Indian Navy After 12th Science – Join Indian Navy As Officer
How To Join Indian Navy After 12th Science:- All interested candidates who want to know How To Join Indian Navy After 12th Science / Commerce, Arts as an officer Post. They all get details here about Qualification for Join Indian Navy 2018. India is recognized as one of the powerful nation in the present era when it comes to its military assets that includes the Indian army ,Indian navy and the Indian air force that all together presents India the 3rd position in the world in terms of military supremacy.However the recruitment procedure for each of these profession are as diverse as one can to think of due to their line of duty and their field of perfection.
Here we are to talk about the Indian navy,the fleet of soldiers who are responsible for the safety of the nation and the peace that prevails through the country is not disrupted by the threats that can be done through the surrounding coastal region and the vast ocean that covers almost 80% of the total coastal regions of our country.
The recruitment procedure for the Indian navy includes the intelligence test, physical test, medical test that is conducted by the qualified naval medical officers but the ultimate criteria for applying for the recruitment depends upon the academic performance of the candidate who seek for higher ranks in the Indian navy such as engineers,lt., medical staffs etc.
Although there are other sorts of section of the navy viz, chef ,sailors,steward and such. The recruitment procedure for the ssr( senior secondary recruit) and the Mr (metric recruit)do not differ inn terms of their recruitment procedure however the candidates should not just be eligible but at that time they should have the courage to endure the training duration that takes part only after the candidate has cleared the examinations/test conducted by the ssb (service selection board) that includes the intelligence test, physical test ,medical test respectively.
A. Executive officer posts after 12th science
Their are several post under the executive officer. All post are logistics officer, general service officer, information technology officer, law officer, submarine officer, diving officer, pilot officer, provost officer, hydro graphic officer and naval armament inspection officer.
All candidates who done their 12th class with science they can apply for these post in Indian navy. Their are two ways to selected for the executive post. One is NDA and another way is Indian naval academy. Both exam are conducted by the upsc board.
1. NDA entry
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible.
- Age limit 16.5 to 19 years of age.
- Educational qualifications 12th class with physics and mathematics subjects.
- Medical test:-
- Good hearing ability.
- No nose, throat or ear disease.
- No speech impediment.
- No granular swelling.
- Well formed chest, joints, limbs and toes.
- No hernia.
- No congenital defects.
- Absence of genital- urinary tract diseases.
- Set of teeth.
- No mental illness.
Under this entry, same entry process is followed by the board. All process in ina entry are same as NDA entry. Check the full details about this entry in above section.
B. Engineering officer posts after 12th science
Submarine engineer officer, engineering general service officer and naval construction officer are the post comes under the engineering officer post. All candidates who done their 12th class with science are eligible for the engineering officer post in Indian navy. You can apply for these post using nda and b.tech cadet entry.
Eligibility criteria under this post is same as executive officer. All medical, education and age limit is same for this post.
C. Electrical officer posts after 12th science
Their are two post under the electrical officer post and the post are general service officer and submarine electrical officer. You can apply for this through NDA cadet and b.tech cadet.
Eligibility criteria and selection process are same for all officer post in Indian navy.
- Executive (SSC -ATC, SSC- Observer, SSC Law, SSC Logistics )
- Education (SSC Education)
- Engineering (SSC (Naval Architecture), University Entry Scheme (SSC) (Naval Architecture)
10+2 (Cadet Entry Scheme)
University Entry Scheme (UES)
Recruitment through NCC
Candidates can join Indian Navy according their qualification. All candidates who want to Join Indian Navy as a officer then they need to clear the entrance exams that is conducted by the UPSC board. Here is the criteria for get selected in Indian Navy Recruitment. If you are eligible then fill the online application form.
All those candidates who done their 12th class education with commerce, they can’t join Indian Navy after 12th class. They can Join NDA for Indian Army. If you want to join Indian Navy or air force after 12th commerce. Then you need to clear the AFCAT exam or another way is you can apply after graduation for Indian Navy post.
minimum:16 years, maximum:18 years in case of ssr and mr.
The candidates selected for the further procedure for recruitment are informed by the ssb via email, post or through phone calls.
The selected candidates are issued with admit card for their respective exams and the center for the test shall be where the candidate selected as his/her center of examination…there as about 31 examination center throughout the country…
Candidates those are selected and those who clear their intelligence or written test are then enrolled for the physical test. Which shall focus on the endurance and the physical fitness of the candidate.
The physical test includes running a distance of 7 km within a certain time limit set by the ssb, followed by 20 or more squats ,push ups.
The result can be declared on the same day the test was conducted..
Note;the candidate itself shall be resposible for taking the physical test..
The candidates declared temporally unfit have a limited time of 21 days where they can appeal for the special review from any military medical section with a considerable fee. However after the deadline is over the candidate shall no further be allowed to join the medical test. The result or the merit list shall be published or listed on the same day or according to the SSB.
( selection of candidates from through the country)
this phase of selection is an important phase as the candidates from all over the country is informed to be present for the next phase of enrollment on a informed date and time and the place.
The candidates are then selected on the basis of their performance during the different tests conducted by the SSB.
All candidate who have been enrolled for the final test shall be issued with the admit card for their final medical test that is to be held in odisha on the date and time decided by the ssb.
The enrolled candidate shall be present on the exact date as mentioned or informed or his/her enrollment shall be cancelled.
The candidate those are declared unfit during this medical test shall not be selected and no special review from a military medical staff shall be accepted. The candidates those who are selected are enrolled for the training session will be informed by the ssb through email ,post or a call to their contact filled in the application form by the candidate.
Joining the Indian navy is not just about being eligible or the possession of certain certificates or documents but it rather depends upon the seer will of candidate that will be responsible for his/her recruitment into one of the most prestigious and honorable line of profession. So hope this article of How To Join Indian Navy After 12th Commerce and How to Join Indian Navy After 12th Science will helpful you all.
For any query regarding How To Join Indian Navy After 12th As Officer Post, comment here and we will discuss with you all. Keep update with us for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 related new updates.