ARO Shimla Army Bharti 2018
If you searching for ARO Shimla Army Bharti then,Apply online for Solan Army Bharti Rally 2018 and all candidates of Kinnaur, Shimla, Sirmaour, Solan can apply for the Shimla (HP) Army Rally. Download your admit card and check your age limit, height, weight, chest and important dates related all information here. Indian Army board is going to conduct the army rally in Himachal Pradesh. Some districts of HP state can apply for this army recruitment.Army Recruiting Office, Shimla (HP) is going to conduct army Marrally at Military Camp Location, Nirmand Road, Averipatti Near Rampur Bushahr. This rally will be scheduled between 3 May to 9 May 2018. All eligible candidates can apply for the Soldier General Duty, Clerk/SKT, Tradesman and soldier technical posts.
ARO Shimla Army Bharti
This rally will be done for Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan and Kinnaur districts candidates of Himanchal Pradesh. All eligible candidates who want to Join Indian Army and want to make their career in Indian Army, they all need to fill their online application Form. Online registration is mandatory for all districts candidates.
You can apply online from 4 March 2018 to 17 April 2018 at Indian Army website www.joinindianaarmy.nic.in. After last date of form submission you can download your admit card from 18 April.
Fill your online application form with correct information. If you enter wrong information and want to correcting their wrong entry data in the army website, then you need to report army recruiting office Shimla HP near Tata Hall. Candidates will get bonus and relaxation marks in Shimla Army Bharti if you have NCC certificate, relationship certificates. According your certificates you will get relaxation in Height, Weight, chest.
ARO Shimla Army Bharti 2018-2019 Date Schedule
First of all capable, interested & willing candidates waits for army bharti vacancies or open bharti rally. After the notification publication they start online registration & apply online. Successful form submission give a relief to every candidates, hereafter they start hard work for the selection. When they select in physical and medical, then the candidates start to download their admit card for written exam. Check here the details about Shimla Army Open Bharti 2018-19.
All process are done during given date and time schedule. Candidates are reject when they do anything on expiry date. So be carefully and timely fill your recruitment exam application form, perform in bharti rally, download admit card and visit examination center at right place and time on the behalf of admit card.
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- State:- Himanchal Pradesh
- ARO:- Shimla
- Post/Trades:- GD, Clerk,SKT,Soldier Technical, Tradesman, NA.
- District:- Sirmour, Solan, Kinnour and Shimla.
- Online Form Starting date:- updated soon
- Online Form Last Date:- updated soon
- Admit Card:- updated soon
- Bharti Date:- 3 May to 9 May 2018
- Bharti Venue:- Rampur
Jat Regiment Recruitment 2018 – 19
NOTE:- All district bharti date schedule will be updated here when board released new vacancy for the Himrpur Bilaspur Una HP candidates.
HP Shimla Open Bharti Rally 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit:-
- GD:- 17 ½ to 21 Years.
- All other Cat:- 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Sol GD:- 163 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 162 cm
- Soldier Technical:- 163 cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 163 Cm
- Indian Gorkhas:- 157 cm
All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 48 kg.
Chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all other candidates.
5. Education Qualification:-
- Soldier GD:- Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and No percentage required if higher qualification.
- Soldier Tradesman:- 8th Pass or 10th pass according trades.
- Clerk/SKT:- Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60 % marks in aggregate in class XII.
- Sol Technical:- 12th pass with Physics, chemistry, maths and English. Also have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subjects. Or 10th Pass with 50 % marks and 3 years Diploma in engineering from AICTE institutes.
- Nursing Assistant:- 12th pass with 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Havildar Group X:- MA/M.Sc/MCA or BA//B.Sc/BCA/B.Sc.IT with B.Ed.
- Havildar Group Y:- BA//B.Sc/BCA/B.Sc.IT without B.ed.
- Religious Teacher:- Graduate from any institutes.
6. Physical Fitness Test:-
(a). 1.6 Km Running:-
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups
- 10 pull ups:- 40 marks
- 9 pull ups:- 33 marks
- 8 pull ups:- 27 marks
- 7 pull ups:- 21 marks
- 6 pull ups:- 16 marks
(c). Balance:- Qualify
(d). 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
7. Required Documents:-
- Admit Card Black and White
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if have)
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card
- NCC Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC)
- Character Certificate
Shimla (HP) Army Bharti 2018 Admit Card & Results
All candidates who clear their Physical Test and Medical Test will go for CEE round and CEE test will held on 28 July 2018 for Gd, Clerk, Tradesman and Technical Posts. Soldier GD and Soldier Tradesman candidates will get 2 Marks for every right answer and -0.5 marks for every wrong answer.