Join Indian Army Rally Ludhiana 2018
Candidates also need to download their admit card after the form submission. Admit Card will be available after 15 March. Without admit card candidates will not get entry in the Indian Army Rally. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Ludhiana Army Bharti 2018.
Indian Army is a government organization and conduct the army rally for the General Duty, Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Soldier Technical and Nursing Assistant Post. All interested candidates can apply for these all post according their eligibility criteria. All three districts candidates need to check all eligibility and age limit details below and then apply online for the rally.
ARO Ludhiana Army Bharti Rally 2018-19 – Date Schedule
Good news for the SAS Nagar Mohali, Moga and Rupnagar districts candidates. Board released a open rally notification for these districts candidates. Now candidates can enroll their self for the army rally and apply for the ARO Ludhiana Army Rally 2018.
Here is the complete list of bharti rally districts wise. All candidates can check their eligibility and can apply for the open rally.
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- State:- Punjab
- ARO:- Ludhiana
- Post/Trades:- GD, Clerk,SKT,Soldier Technical, Tradesman, NA
- District:- SAS Nagar Mohali, Moga and Rupnagar
- Online Form Starting date:- 31 Jan 2018
- Online Form Last Date:- 15 March 2018
- Admit Card:- After 15 March
- Bharti Date:- 1 April to 10 April 2018
- Bharti Venue:- Dholewal (Ludhiana)
Indian Ary Bharti Ludhiana 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit:-
- GD:- 17 ½ to 21 Years.
- All other Cat:- 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Havildar:- 20 to 25 Years
- Religious Teachers:- 27 to 34 Years
- Sol GD:- 170 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 162 cm
- Soldier Technical:- 170 cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 170 Cm
- Haviladar:- 160 cm
- NA:- 170 Cm
All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 50 kg.
Chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all candidates.
5. Education Qualification:-
- Soldier GD:- Class 10th pass with 45% aggregate marks. No percentage required for 12th pass or graduate candidates.
- Soldier Tradesman:- 8th Pass or 10th pass according trades.
- Clerk/SKT:- 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate and 50% marks in each subjects.
- Sol Technical:- 12th pass with Physics, chemistry, maths and English. Also have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subjects. Or 10th Pass with 50 % marks and 3 years Diploma in engineering from AICTE institutes.
- Nursing Assistant:- 12th pass with 50% aggregate marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
6. Physical Fitness Test:-
(a). 1.6 Km Running:-
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups
- 10 pull ups:- 40 marks
- 9 pull ups:- 33 marks
- 8 pull ups:- 27 marks
- 7 pull ups:- 21 marks
- 6 pull ups:- 16 marks
(c). Balance:- Qualify
(d). 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
7. Required Documents:-
- Admit Card Black and White
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if have)
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card
- NCC Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC)
- Character Certificate
ARO Ludhiana Army Bharti Rally 2018-19 – Admit Card & Results
Merit List will be prepared for the selected candidates and selected candidates names and roll number will be displayed on Merit List. So practice hard for the rally and be sure for your selection in Indian Army Rally. For any query regarding to the Ludhiana Army Bharti, you can comment here and ask your queries. Best of luck to all of you, Jai Hind.