ARO Jamnagar Army Bharti 2018
26-April-2018 to 5-May-2018 is bharti date, that should be reported recently by the board of Indian army. Soldier General Duty(GD), Tradesman, Clerk/SKT, Technical(Technical arms)/ (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)/ (Nursing Assistant(Army Medical Corps)), Technical Dresser(Remount Veterinary Corps) these are the category of this bharti, which published by the organization in notification pdf.
The recruitment process is clearly mentioned in official notification of organization, interested and eligible who wish to perform in this bharti should apply online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in between 25-February-2018 to 10-April-2018.
One most important identity is play very important role during registration that is Aadhaar card number. Only aadhaar card having candidate are able to apply online for any army bharti. If you have this ID that’s good for you, but if you does not have then please apply for this identity before online application date, because without this ID you can not apply. Aadhar card detail is must in application from, which is required. Fill your online application form for Jamnagar Army Bharti 2018 before the last date of form submission.
Indian Army Bharti Rally Jamnagar Gujarat 2018 – Date Schedule
Open the given official pdf file of the army rally for check full details about height, weight, age limit, educational qualification, required documents, important instructions and other important notice.
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- State:- Gujarat
- ARO:- Jamnagar
- Covered Districts:- Jamnagar, Rajkot, Morbi, Surendranagar, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Devbhumi Dwarka, Junagadh, Kutch, Gir Somnath, Porbandar, Botad and Diu (UT) of Saurashtra & Kutch region of Gujarat State
- Online Form Start date:-25 Feb 2018
- Last Date:- 10 April 2018
- Admit Card:- 12 April 2018
- Bharti Date:- 26 April to 5 May 2018
- Bharti Venue:- Saurashtra University Sports Complex,University Road, Rajkot
- Official PDf:- Click here
Jamnagar (Gujarat) Army Recruitment Rally 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit:-
- GD:- 17 ½ to 21 Years.
- Clerk/SKT:- 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Technical:- 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Tradesman:- 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Sol GD:- 168 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 162 cm
- Soldier Technical:- 167 cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 168 Cm
- Nursing Assistant:- 167 cm
All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 50 kg.
Chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all candidates.
5. Education Qualification:-
6. Physical Fitness Test:-
(a). 1.6 Km Running:-
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
- 06 pull ups:- 16 marks
- 07 pull ups:- 21 marks
- 08 pull ups:- 27 marks
- 09 pull ups:- 33 marks
- 10 pull ups:- 40 marks
(c). Balancing Beam :- Qualify
(d). 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
7. Required Documents:-
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC)
- Character Certificate
- Admit Card
- Sports Certificate (if have)
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card