- 1 3 EME Center Bhopal Recruitment 2018-19
- 2 3 EME Centre Bhopal Recruitment 2018-19 – Date Schedule
- 2.1 Bhopal Army Relation Bharti Rally 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 2.2 3 EME Centre Bhopal Army Rally Result 2018
3 EME Center Bhopal Recruitment 2018-19
UHQ Quota Army Relation Bharti date schedule for Bhopal candidates will be updated here. In this one article you will get 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti and Bhopal Army Bharti 2018 date schedule information.
Board will invite candidates for Soldier GD, Clerk, Technical, Technician Aviation and Soldier Tradesman Post. All candidates who are eligible for this rally can attend the rally on the given venue.
Generally army rally for bhopal candidates will be scheduled under the ARO Bhopal and 3 EME centre Bhopal will done under UHQ Quota. For ARO Bhopal Army Rally you need to fill your online application form and in relation army rally you can attend the rally without online registration.
Check:- Indian Army Relation Bharti Date schedule all over India.
3 EME Centre Bhopal Recruitment 2018-19 – Date Schedule
All candidates of Bhopal state who have relationship certificate and comes under the UHQ Quota, they all can apply for the 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti Rally. Full rally schedule will be updated here when board release new vacancy for the Bhopal candidates.
Every year Indian Army board conduct the army recruiting rally for the GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Technical, Nursing Assistant post. Every year huge number of candidates apply for the army rally. If you are looking for Bhopal Relation Bharti 2018 then here you will get all details about the Bhopal Army Rally.
- Organization Name:- Indian Army
- State:- MP (Madhya Pradesh)
- UHQ Quota:- 3 EME Centre Bhopal
- Post/Trades:- GD, Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, NA, Soldier Technical.
- Bharti Date:- updated soon
- Bharti Venue:- updated soon
Bhopal Army Relation Bharti Rally 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
1. Age Limit:-
- GD:- 17 ½ to 21 Years.
- All other Trades:- 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Sol GD and Sol Tradesmen:- 168 cm.
- Sol Technical and Sol Nursing Assistant:- 167 cm.
- SKT/Clerk:- 162 cm.
Soldier Tradesman weight should be 48 Kg and other All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 50 kg.
Chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all candidates.
5. Education Qualification:-
- Soldier GD:- Metric pass with 33% marks in each subjects and 45% aggregate marks.
- Soldier Technical:- 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English. Passing percentage will be 50% aggregate and 40% in each subjects.
- Clerk/SKT:- 12th pass with 60% aggregate marks from any stream. Where as 50% marks in each subjects.
- Tradesman (10th):- Metric pass with all subjects.
- Tradesman(8th):- 8th pass.
- Nursing Assistant:- 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology
6. Physical Fitness Test:-
(a). 1.6 Km Running:-
- Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups:-
- 10 pull ups:- 40 marks
- 9 pull ups:- 33 marks
- 8 pull ups:- 27 marks
- 7 pull ups:- 21 marks
(c). Balance:- Qualify.
(d). 9 Fit Ditch:- Qualify.
7. Required Documents:-
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- 10th Class Marksheet
- NCC certificate (if have)
- 12th mark sheet
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Any Sports Certificates
- Pasport size photographs
- Cast Certificate
- Character certificated
- Aadhar Card
3 EME Centre Bhopal Army Rally Result 2018
Son of War Widow/ Widows/ Ex-servicemen/ servicemen and own brother of Service/ Ex-Servicemen can apply for the GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Technical and NA Post of Indian Army. Candidates will get relaxation in Height weight and chest according to the relaxation priority.
Check the priority table in this site and know about the 3 EME Centre Recruitment all details. Carry your all documents with you for the army rally. 3 EME Centre Bhopal Result will be updated here, when board will update the result pdf on its portal.
For any query regarding to the 3 EME Centre Bhopal Relation Bharti schedule you can comment here and ask your queries. Best of luck to all of you, Jai Hind.